2. A BREAKFAST...???!!!

Hey guys..

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
It was already half past eleven. His wound has been treated and he was sleeping because of the sedatives. She wanted to leave from there but he wasn't leaving her hand, so she was just sitting beside his bed, holding his hand.

It was 3 in the morning and he woke up due to a little pain. The effect of sedatives started to wear off. When he tried to get up, he felt a little weight on his hand, so he looked down. He found that girl on the floor whom he met at the pub. She was sleeping soundly, putting her head over his hand.

He smiled at her and remembered her last sentence.

"Please, stay with me. Please, stay awake. Hum bas pohochne hi wale hai. Aap ab tak strong rahe hai, thoda aur please. Aur kuch nahi to meri taraf bas dekhte rahiye, magar soyiyega nahi."

He got out of the bed carefully and picked her up in his arms, still feeling painful. He laid her down on the bed comfortably and covered her with a blanket. He went towards his balcony. He leaned over the railings. He started to think about that attack in the pub. He knew that his enemies were being very desperate to kill him anyhow.

He turned around and looked at her sleeping figure. She was sleeping soundly. At that time, someone knocked at his door and he hurriedly opened the door. It was Naveen. He looked at her and indicated Rajveer to come out of his room. He looked at her for the last time and closed the door behind him. He asked...

Rajveer - Haa Naveen, bata kya hua? Kya attack karnewale ke baare me kuch pata chala?

Naveen - Haa, Raj. Humne use pakad liya hai. Uska torture shuru kare kya?

Rajveer (Looking at his bedroom door) - Nahi... Yaha, us ladki ki mojudgi me nahi. Vo dar jayegi.

Naveen (Mischievously) - To usse kya fark padta hai? Tu bole to, hamesha ke liye chup kara de us ladki ko?

Rajveer (Angrily holding his collars) - Aisa... Sapne... Me... Bhi... Mat... Sochna...!!! Varna mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, Naveen. She's offlimits for everyone here or anywhere.

Naveen (In a surrendering tone) - Bhai, main to mazaak kar raha tha. Vo to bachi hai. Main aisa kuch bhi nahi karuga uske sath yaar...!!!

Rajveer (Creasing his brows) - Kya tune uska background check karaya?

Naveen (Nodding his head) - Sirf itna jaanne ke liye ke vo humare liye khatra to nahi hai. Vaise... Uska naam Naina Singh Ahaluwalia hai. Uska graduation just abhi hi finish hua hai. Vo ab ek job ki talash me hai aur sabse zaroori baat... Vo apne parents ko bahot pehle kho chuki hai, yaani...

Rajveer (Thinking deeply) - Yaani... Vo ek anath ladki hai ke jiske aage pichhe koi nahi hai me. Is puri duniya ke beech vo akeli hai.

Naveen (Taking a deep breath) - Haa, Raj... (Getting serious) Vaise ek baat bata Raj, tu to uska haath hi nahi chhod raha tha. Isi wajah se hume use yaha tak laana pada. What's going on yaar? Tere dimaag me chal kya raha hai? Kahi tu...

Rajveer (Interrupting him in the middle) - Nahi Naveen, mujhe nahi pata maine aisa kyu kiya. Mujhe bas itna pata hai ke us waqt mujhe uske sath rehna tha. Mujhe nahi pata, maine aisa kyu socha. I mean, vo abhi bachi hai yaar...!!!

Naveen (Nodding his head) - Vo bachi zaroor hai, lekin teri beti nahi hai. To vaise sochna bandh kar. Agar tu use pasand bhi karne laga hai, to mere hisaab se, usme kuch galat nahi hoga... (Mischievously) Haa bas, bichari bachi ko, ek budhau ko sambhalna padega.

Rajveer (Making a face) - Saale, tu budhau kisko bol raha hai? Apni age ko meri age mat bata.

Listening to that, he laughed a bit and then, he got a bit serious all of a sudden. He said...

Naveen (In a serious tone) - Anyways... John ko pakda hai humne. Vo bahar hi hai. Chal, chalke thodi information nikalvate hai usse.

Rajveer (Without any expressions) - Haa, chal.
-------------------------------------------------------
After half an hour or so, she woke up in an unfamiliar room. She was feeling disoriented but she remembered yesterday's incident and also remembered about him being hurt. She hurriedly got out of the bed and tried to look around for him but when she couldn't find him, she exited the room to look for him outside.

She just entered the main hall and saw a man punching someone. He was interrogating him about the attack. She understood one thing from the beginning that they weren't normal people at all, so she decided to leave from there quietly.

She was just about to reach the door but couldn't get out as she collided with Naveen. When she looked up, she saw him. She smiled sheepishly and said...

Naina (While going backwards) - Vo... Maine socha ki... Aap kafi busy hai, to main nikal jaati hu. Vaise bhi... Your friend is fine, right?

She just said that much and collided with Rajveer, who was standing right behind her. Naveen was looking at her with a raised eyebrow. When she collided with him, she immediately turned towards him. When she saw him, she said...

Naina (With a sheepish smile) - Oh... To aap yaha hai...!!! Tabhi main sochu ke aap apne bed pe kyu nahi the... (Slowly) Aur main bed pe kaise aayi...!!!

Rajveer (With a smirk) - Kya tum abhi kahi jaa rahi thi?

Naina (Looking down) - Haa vo... (Looking at him) Kya aap thik hai ab? Jab meri nind khuli to aap vaha nahi the. Aapko... Nahi lagta ke... Aapko aaram karna chahiye? Aapko... Goli... Lagi thi to...

She shut up after looking at his expressions. Naveen said...

Naveen (Without any expressions) - Tum kya hume bataye bina yaha se bhag rahi thi? Kya tumhe pata hai ke hum kon hai?

Naina (Blabbering to herself) - Koi normal insaan to nahi hi hoge... (To Naveen) Magar main agar chali bhi jau to, I don't think ke aapko koi problem hogi.

Both the boys heard her blabbing, so they smiled inwardly. Rajveer said...

Rajveer (With a soft smile) - Tum thodi der aur so lo. Uske baad hum sath me breakfast karte hai. Tumne meri madad ki thi, to itna to banta hai.

Naina (Hurriedly nodding her head negatively) - Nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Main to bas vahi kar rahi thi, jo mujhe thik laga. Main ab nikalti hu.

Naveen (With a smile) - Relax, Naina. Breakfast ke baad, hum tumhe apne ghar pe chhod dege. Don't worry. Aur vaise bhi, itni subha to tumhe koi texi bhi nahi milegi.

She found him reasonable enough, so she nodded her head and followed Rajveer behind.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...😊

Jab isme 20 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤