💗ateet badla nhi ja sakta per ateet ki galti sudhari ja sakti hai💗

Radhe radhe 💞✨🦚

Hoii....

Haseena's cabin...

"Aapne Dil suno,phir sab thik ho jayega"this line is running on her head since that lady told her..."kya hume sach me karna chiye wahi jo humara Dil kehta hai,per kuch gadbad ho gyi toh??"she was mumbling to herself while Dube ji entered..."Jai hind maddam sir"his voice make Haseena to come over from her thoughts....

"Jii jii..kahiye kya hua Dube ji?"Haseena asked"wo maddam sir application pe sign chiye thi aapki"

"Hunhh..?? application kis cheez ki?"Haseena asked"wo maddam sir humari jo dhram patni hai wo Kai dino se ghumne jana chati thi humare saath toh kal unka janmdin hai toh socha kal chalte hai kahi unke saath,wese bhi maddam sir roz toh duty karte hai hi aur karte rehenge, kabhi aapno ko bhi samay dena chiye,kabhi dill ki bhi baat suni chiye"Dube ji said...

And Haseena think for a while n said

"Accha Dube ji aapse ek baat puche"Haseena asked n Dube ji said yes

"Kya har bar dill ki baat suna accha hota hai, matlab ki aap koi yesi situation me hai toh aapka dimag kaam karna band kar de toh kya tab dill ki baat suna Sai hai?"

Dube ji smiled on her question n said"jii maddam sir kyuki dill kabhi galt nhi hota ek bar ko dimag ko galt femi ho sakti per dill ko nhi"

Haseena started thinking on his statement...

"Maddam sir maddam sir??"Dube ji said after he saw her in deep thoughts...

Soon she came out of her world n sign the application.....

N again got busy on her world...

Evening....

Anubhav's home

Ma come out from her room n while anubhav was entering in

"Aree Anu aa gaya tu"ma said "jii ma"anu answered n directly went to his room...

"Ise kya hua?"ma thought

Haseena's home

She was dining with her mom but face was fallen it seems like she isn't done with her thoughts yet...

Ammi gave her some steam vegetables.. but she don't like them and whenever aammi give her to eat she starts refusing just as our shin Chan nohara,but this time not,she didn't even utter a word when aami was giving her veggies......

Ammi looked at her fallen face, she was noticing from many days that Haseena isn't like before she looked upset and absent minded even she didn't sleep at night she just spend her night by watching at the moon from her room's window.Ammi was also worried about her her daughter,why she her smiley face is turned into dull....

Anubhav's home

Anubhav was lying in bed hiding his face in pillow,he is also tried w/what's happening in his life he now just wanted to make everything normal as earlier,but dk how to....

Ma peep from from the door of his room,she was also worried about her son,why her jolly son is behaving like this,she just think how he shared everything w/her when he was a kid,he wasn't able to lie to her when he was kid,but now dk what's happen to him...why he has changed so much...

She also know that he is grown up now,he's having lot of works to do now,but then also he never used stay silent like these always in chilling mood....

Ma entered and sit beside him,she stroked his hair anubhav didn't said anything he just hug her stomach tightly "anuu,baccha kya hua tujhe,yese phele toh kabhi nhi kiya tu ki Ghar aate hi sidha kamre me jale Jana,ma se baat bhi nhi kiya tune ek bar,kya hua?"ma asked gently

"Kuch nhi ma bas yese hi"anu replied with choked voice,ma heated his voice but didn't said anything as she knows that her son don't like to cry infront of her not like that he is type of man who's mind is set up with "men do not cry"he just don't like show her mom that her son is in pain because he knows that know that if he shows his mom will also get worried....

Haseena's home....

She done with her dinner and left for her room,and again as always she was watching at the moon, thinking about how her life changed suddenly specially about her daughter....

Anubhav's home....

"Anu ek baat bolu"ma said
"hmm" anu hummed
"Mujhe nhi pata kya hua hai tujhe per me itna bolungi ki Jo hua wo ho gaya hum ateet ko nhi badal sakte, isiliye hume ateet ki galtiyon ko apna ke aage badna chiye aur un galtiyo ko sudharna chiye....kyuki insaan galti kar ke hi sheekta aur insaan ki yeh khubi hai galti karna aur us galti ki sudharna,yeh baat yaad rakh beta ki is duniya me yesi koi bhi galti nhi jese sudhara na ja sake"as soon as ma completed,anu get up with swollen eyes cleared his face n said "Sai keh rahi hai ma app hum ateet ko nhi badal sakte per ateet me ki gyi galti ki zarur thik kar sakte,shukriya ma hume pata hai ab Hume kya karna hai" she said the last line w/smile n get up from the bed put his jacket and left the room

It seems like now Anu know what to do

Ma smile at him...

He took his car and drive to the east aftersome time he reached his destination it was Haseena's home...

He get out from the car and ring the bell of her house...

Author:-kya Batu yrr in dono ki jesi life meri bhi ho gyi hai samjh nhi aa raha kya karu me 😭

Radhe radhe 💞✨🦚
Tata
Please vote🌟
Comment for the next part