happy ending....

Hoiii

Radhe radhe 💞✨🦚

Inside Haseena's house...

Haseena's pov

I was thinking about my life while watching at the moon,I was really disturbed because of what's going on in my life,I was thinking these all mean while I read someone rang the door bell I was idk who it is at mid night....

I thought that ammi will open the door but I had forgot that she slept after taking her sleeping pills,so I get up from my bed and went to open the door...

As soon as I open it,the person infront of me gave me a nice shocked that person was anubhav n he was on his one knee, holding a flower....

I came out from the door n closed it, because if ammi saw him she will really asked me about him...

He stand up

"Kya kar rehe hai aap,iss was yaha aur yese??!"i asked in low voice

"Haseena ji hume pata hai yeh sab humari wajh se hua hai,aur ab hum aapni galti ko sudharna chahte hai, please hume ek aur moka dijiye,hum sab thik kar denge"anubhav said in guilt

I was really shocked after hearing him, because I never expected from him this after that fight for custody...

I could see pain n guilt in his eyes and hope of making everything right... should I gave him a second chance??!!

While I was thinking this,door open and it was ammi

She came out,saw the rose in his hand n turned to me,I was also looking at her

She smiled....

And I think now I know what to do...

I stepped ahead to anubhav took that rose n hugged him...

Anubhav's pov...

I came here at mid night after making up my mind,I said sorry to her n also promised her to correct it,I was really tensed thinking that what she will do....

But fortunately she accepted my apology and hugged me I was on seventh sky I hugged her back....

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

Present time✨✨✨

I was in kitchen when I heard my little princess's anklets she came to me and hugged my legs,she was giggling n said "papa" I took her in my arms and said "kya hua mere bacche ko?"

While I said her mom entered in kitchen and said "hum batate hai"

She was holding a piece of glass,I got it what happened...

"Shaitan bouth shaitan ho gyi hai aap,auger aapki chot lag jati toh"I said to my princess

And she made a pout...

"Shant toh raha jata nhi aapki beti se,dono baap beti ek jese"Haseena said folding her hands..

"Mumma"Anika said while giggling,Haseena came to her n tried to take her but she hugged me..

"Papa ki chamchi cipki raho unse hi aana mat humare pass"she said and turned her face with fake anger...

I laughed n hugged her

And we both smiled...

Tata
Katham
Vote🌟
Comment
Radhe radhe 💞✨🦚

Check my new story