Chapter 2

Third person pov

Ango and Oda has been dating for almost six months now. Both of their co workers don't know anything about it. They also moved in together and live near to lupin bar. And Ango's plan was great and now Yokohama has schools and hospitals just for ability users. But he has to check up on every one of them as a part of his job.

Ango pov

I was sitting at a cafe with rie san. She was bursting with laughter while teasing me.

Flashback

I was at one of the hospitals for ability users. A little girl was panicking during her treatment and I decided to help her. But I didn't expect her ability to backlash at me. Her ability alters the nature of an object or person. So rie San insisted that I should get a check up which I did and found out that I had the ability to get pregnant. And since then rie Chan has been teasing me about it

End of flashback

I let out a sigh. "Isn't it already enough" I tell her trying to get her to stop with no luck. I felt so bad. The poor little girl has spent a lot of time apologizing while I just shrug it off. But my biggest fear was breaking the news to Odasaku. I was afraid of what his reaction would be.

Suddenly I felt someone staring at me, so I turn back and see that it was Odasaku and dazai. Dazai was pulling Odasaku to where me and rie san was sitting. When they reached our table rie san asked "how can we help you?" Dazai just smile at her and says that they are my friends, rie San quickly caught on and figured out who they were. Then she invited them to join us.

I and Odasaku look at each other a bit worried. "So are you and Ango on a date?" Dazai asks rie to which she scoffs and answers "Me. On a date with him. No thanks. I'm just here to tease him. You see he had a very bad day today." Hearing this Odasaku turn to me and mouths " are you ok." I just give him a small smile and nod and tell him that we'll talk later. Rie then turns to Odasaku and then asks "are you Ango's ex? You seem exactly like how he had described." Dazai answers for Oda with an affirmative. Then they both start planning a double blind date for us. And I lost it. So look at Oda again, he seems to understand what I had in mind and nods acknowledgingly (wow I just created my own word) I lean towards him and we both indulge in a kiss. They both look at us shocked. "You both got back together??" Dazai asks us, to which Oda answered in affirmative.

After a few arguments on why we didn't tell them, me and Oda left home. Of course I was prepared for questions and I knew that I shouldn't hide the truth from him.

Minutes later we were both sitting in the couch with his hands wrapped around my waist and he asks " what did she mean by a bad day? And please don't lie to me. Ok." I let out a deep sigh and tell him the event that took place in the afternoon. He looks shocked and I was sure that everything was over between us. I mean a guy who could get pregnant, isn't that just the biggest joke on earth. As the seconds passed I got more anxious. "Please say something is. Please." I tell him sounding very desperate.

"Ango, This means that we can have our own kids. Kids who will be our flesh and blood. Kids who could probably look like any one of us. I'm so happy" he says making me feel at ease. "So you don't mind that I might get pregnant??" I ask his again just for a reassurance. He nods and pulls me into a hug and says"I love you Ango. So much that I can't even express with words." Then we spent the whole day making out.

Five years later

Oda pov

Me and Ango has been married for four years now. The ability backlash write off last year around the time of our anniversary. But we managed to have two of our own kids. A three year old boy and a two year old girl. Our boy- Asahi Sakunosuke, had auburn hair and brown eyes while our girl- Okina Sakunosuke had ango's hair color and blue eyes like me.

Dazai got together with Ranpo and atsushi with akutagawa. Rie San started dating a girl called Mai Takana. And everything went on peacefully.

Hey guys I'm done with this story and to Life1es3S0u1 I wish you like this. Well I will be taking a break from 5-14th since my finals are coming up. I may publish just one part of hero dabi and stop and continue after the break out I will completely stop writing till 14 th. Well see you soon. Byeeeee