CHAPTER FIVE: Matter of life and death

"Shane! Sh*t. What happened to you?!", Nicky shouted as he ran and held Shane in his hands trying to wake him up. "What the hell? What happened?", Kian asked. He's nervous and worried and he can't even look at Shane directly. "I don't know! We were just resting and having a snack then I looked at him suddenly and he was right here, lying unconscious.", Nicky exclaimed. "Come on help me Ki.", he added as he pulled Shane up to be carried and bring to the nearest hospital. Nicky gave Mark the keys to the car. He opened the door and ran towards the parking area to start the car. As the two blondes carry Shane, they bumped onto Dave in the hallway. "Oh my God, what happened to him?!", he said for he was shocked looking at them. "He just fell down. I don't what happened. Meet us in the hospital.", Nicky briefly explained as they made their way into the parking area. Dave notify the stage director of what happened and called Louie on the phone. Louie's not picking up, probably busy, so he left a message. "Sh*t Louie where are you, Shane's rushed in the hospital. He's like poisoned or something. Meet me there. I'll text the place.", he said. On the other side, Nicky and Kian brought Shane inside and got in the car. Mark drove the car 'til they arrived at the hospital.