Jude Bellingham| a bully

Jude is your childhood school bully. For some reason you two hate each other so much. You have just arrived at your highschool and Jude has already spotted you. He was hanging out with his popular guy friend group.

"Hey, loser. I hope you know what's next." he pins you onto your locker and..

"Hey don't touch me!" You definitely was scared of him.

"Or what." Jude smiles and looks down at you. His friends behind him snicker and call you names. You look around hoping for someone to help.

"Please, let me go!"

"You think I'd let you off just like that." Jude looks at you with a devilish smile. You notice a scar on his chin and he looks like he got it from a fight. "I don't stop bullying a loser like you till they break."

"Please!"

Jude puts his hands above your shoulders pushing you more into the locker. "Shut up." He pushes you harder. Then his guy friends notice what's happening and join in. One grabs you by the arms and the other puts his arm over your mouth to keep you quiet.

"Mmm..." you tried to talk.

"Stop trying to talk." Jude says while still pinning you, the friend then takes out a piece of tape and puts it over your mouth. You try to yell but it's too late. The guys all start laughing at you while you struggle for air. They then turn you around and lock you into the locker.

The guys all laugh and walk off. You try to yell for help through the tape over your mouth. But it gets quieter as they walk down the hallway.

Your tears fall down your cheeks as you try to take deep enough breaths through the tape. You hear people walk past you, but not do a single thing. They just keep walking and ignore you.

The hallway gets really quiet and the only sound you can hear is your own crying. You feel the air getting harder and harder to breathe. You are on the verge of choking when suddenly...

You feel someone pull the tape off your mouth and you start to scream. It's still pretty muffled though. Someone's holding your face and wiping the tears from your cheeks.

Your eyes open and you look up at the person. You recognize his face immediately, it's Jude. But he has a look of concern on his face, way different than he did earlier.

"No, no please!" You started to panic again.

Jude grabs your arm as you try to stand up. You see all his friends watching you two. He pulls you off the locker and helps you stand up straight.

"Please don't do anything to me again!"

"I won't." Jude replies, letting you go but still standing just in front of you. He puts your hair behind one ear. The friend group in the background is glaring at both of you.

"W-why are you helping me?"

Jude's face softens. He smiles sweetly at you and his brown eyes glisten in the fluorescent lights. He takes a step forward. "They were going too far."

Jude pulls you in for a hug and the friend group start snickering. "Look, he's hugging the loser!" One of them say. Jude tightens the hug and whispers into your ears. "I have a secret."

"What secret?"

Jude whispers loudly enough so that you hear him but no one else. "I have a crush on you." He says and pulls you even closer. The group in the background are still laughing.

"Stop messing with me! It's not funny!"  You couldn't believe he is actually saying that. You always liked him, but you never thought he would like you too.

"I am not..." Jude whispers again and then places a soft kiss on your lips, his friend group laughs louder. He pulls back slightly and looks at you with puppy eyes.

"But you hurt me so many times..."

Jude looks at you with a soft look on his face. "I'm sorry!" he whispers again and places a hand on your cheek. You feel his fingers brush along your jawline and his thumb rest on your cheek while it's being held.

Jude's eyes are locked into yours. He gets closer to your lips and whispers "I've always had a thing for you.." The friend group are still speechless and are just staring at the two of you.

Jude leans forward in for a kiss. In front of everyone.. but he has no care for what anyone thinks about the two of you. He wants to give you a kiss and that's all that matters. He doesn't wait any longer and pulls you straight into his lips. The kiss is passionate, he pulls you closer and you can feel his breathing on your neck. You feel is lips on yours and you push back against him. Your lips lock against each other and you both kiss for a few seconds before Jude pulls away and looks into your eyes.

"Meet me after school..."

...........................................................
Author note:
Guys i know Jude is not a bully!😂 Don't blame me for doing him like that! I Just wanted to do this type of story. Hope you like it!💋
Sorry if there are mistakes<3