Epilouge

Before everything else, I just wanna say thank you for reading this story. I know that my grammars is very wrong, the scenes is skipped a bit and very late updating. Like I said, I dont know what will be the good ending. But since you inspired me a lot. I've been thinking this story before I post it. Im so sorry for kept you waiting for my updates. Shall we start?

Ania's POV

The Orlando night is cold as the Antartica does. Everything went normal in the party but they are having a great time. You know what? Im so happy of what I have today but little do they know?

"Hey..." someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh hey..." I replied back.

He sat beside me and watched them happy. I looked at him as he smiles widened. My heart beats so fast when I looked to his eyes. What is wrong with me?

"Are you okay?" He snapped me in the reality. Oh shoot.

"H-huh? Oh yeah Im fine.." then I gave him a smile.

"Y-you smile....." He said with his shocked expression.

"Thanks for everything Tobs. I just cant help it." I said it.

He smiled back at me. Now we're smiling together like real couples. Alyssa called us to have a family dinner so we walked inside in the dining room. My parents? Yes they are still here.

"Your friends are very kind..." dad said when I sat beside them.

"Yeah.." I said.

"No, not only very kind.." mom added of what father said.

"What do you mean mom?" I asked her out of curiousity.

"Because they stayed at your side and they never leave you behind..." mom said and smiling at me.

"They are not just my friends, they are my second family." I said it.

"Look hon, our princess is like a young lady." dad said to mom.

"Dad, are you teasing me or what?" I chuckled after I asked him.

"No. What I mean is you are already grown up like an independent woman and we're very proud of you for growing up so much better." dad said to me.

"You made me cry dad.." I told him.

The dinner has started. We attacked the fried chicken war and shares some stories so that Mom and Dad know them in just a short details. Connor fed Alyssa and Alyssa fed Connor too (=_= Lovers), Thomas, Ryan and Anthony shared a jokes which my father laughed at them, James and Mom is having a longest chat. Toby and I? We're just watching them and smiled together.

Im glad to have them in my life.

After the dinner, mom and dad told me that they are leaving now for some business issues. But they also told that they're going back after the business which is Im going home with them soon! I walked inside on my room but something caught my attention. What's this?

Toby's POV

I saw Ania talked with her parents before they leaving. I walked ahead to her room and paused in front of her door. I slipped the letter inside under the door of her room then I looked behind just to make sure nobody see it. *sighs* that it relieves me tho.

I walked inside of the other room which is my brothers stayed there. Tomorrow is the last day. I dont know what to say but I hope she reads it.

"Bro, you look nervous. Something wrong?" Riley asked when he noticed my expression.