Chapter - 31 Christian

"Christian Wilson..." The black shadow called me by my name.

"Who are you?" I asked to the black shadow while taking a step back.

"Me?" The black shadow asked me but, the black shadow's voice is this time sounding like a middle age man or, something like that or, it is like a man who is in his early thirties.

"Yes" I told to the black shadow while getting fear slowly.

"Some people call me evil, some call me devil, some think me as bad, some think me as worst, some think me as angel some people think me as good some people think me as great but, who I am to you is depending on you" The black shadow told me.

As the black shadow is standing there bloods are keep coming out from his mask like the devil is crying bloody tears.

"Who are you?" I asked to the black shadow again while suddenly feeling so much scared.

"DEVIL the EVIL" The black shadow said.

As the Devil pronounced its name, suddenly from the wide opened door, a gust of wind came into the room and the gust of wind hit me with a huge force and made me fall on the floor as I could not handle the force of the gust of the wind.

As I fell down on the floor suddenly by the gust of wind, the glass's flower vase which was standing on the window, it fell down and the black rose fell in front of me and the glass fell down on the floor in front of me and broken its glass pieces and the broken glass pieces fell all around me.

I looked down on the floor and saw that the water which was in the flower vase it fell on the floor also but, as the flower vase fell in the floor the water came out from it and fell on the floor and suddenly the water, the water's colour got changed and the water turned into a black liquid...

"Christian Wilson" The devil called me by my name again.

"What?" I asked to the devil while getting fear of everything which is going on around me.

"How does it feel to get died?" The devil asked me while smiling but, as the devil smiled on me I got more scared and I saw that from the devil's mouth there is bloods are coming out too.

Oh gosh, where I am!?

Why the hell I am here?!

"Why the hell you are here is none of your business but first answer my question" The devil told me.

What?

How did the devil got to know that I thought it?

Is that means that he can read my mind and thoughts?
But, how?

"Again you are questioning so much. How I am reading your thought is none of your business. You answer to my question first" The devil told me again while this time being serious.

Oh my gosh!

I am completely sure now that he can read my thoughts but, what will I do now?

What will I answer to his question?

What was his question?

'How does it feel to get died'?

Which kind of question is that?

How can I know its answer?

I have not died yet and I don't want to die now also...

"I don't know" I told to the Devil.

"Why you don't know Chris? Have not you dead yet?" The devil asked me.

What???

I am and dead???