| ︶꒦꒷♡ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ - ᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ ♡꒷꒦︶ |

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - 𓆩♡𓆪 - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

∾・⁙・ ღ 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 ღ ・⁙・∾

Whoopsies a little spoiler for "Love Live! Part of My Dream!!" but yeah this is a side character for a future arc...like in the far future...

This has no story significance....kinda BUT a random idea came to me to "milgramify" the two idol otakus. So yeah there is another artwork connected to this hehehe.

As the writer I am not allowed to talk about this character so I'm gonna give him the nickname "Neko" for now.

Neko basically fits Mahiru really well and Graden plans to dress him up in more of Mahiru's clothes. AGAIN I AM NOT ALLOWED TO EXPLAIN WHY BECAUSE OF SPOILERS BUT HE'S ONE OF OUR FAVORITES EVEN THOUGH HE HASN'T SHOWN UP!!!

About the art uh...its just a simple redraw, I didn't do much for shading because I was lazy and I already like the simple look of it. I will say that adjusting the colors was a bit of a challenge since the dark brown has to have a pinkish tint. I did add a pink to red gradient as a final touch to keep all the colors similar.

Also just reused the Daisuki logo I used for my cover...work smart not hard lol. I just felt like I needed to fill the empty space somehow.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - 𓆩♡𓆪 - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵