the hunter-8

Jimin is sitting near taehyung and jin is checking his wounds. A long tear escaped from jin's eyes seeing deep scratches on his chest area. He sighed heavily. Jimin caresses taehyung's fingers and put his head on the bed and looked at him without blink. He is too much worried for that boy. It's only two years that he met with Taehyung but their bond is stronger like they born together. He is a fluffy ball who spreads happyness in every where. He chuckled bitterly remembering how he is complaining against jungkook every morning. Their joyful moments, fun in kitchen... Pranking hyungs..... Everything flashed through his mind. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Jungkook was there looking at his moon without moving an inch. After everyone's request he went to mansion to change. Now jimin and jin are taking care of Taehyung. He is still in sedation.

*******

Jungkook is wearing a sleeveless T-shirt. The shirt is fully wet because of sweat. Sweat drops are dripping from his hair and jaw. He is punching the punching bag from last 1 hour continuously. Hoseok is standing beside him. He sighed nth time.

Hoseok: Jungkook could  you stop this for sometime.

Jungkook glared at him and again starts to punch.

Hoseok : for the sake of Taehyung will you stop plzzz.

Jungkook grabbed the bag and frozen in his place for a moment. Soon his eyes become red and filled with fresh tears. Hoseok put his hand on other's sholder.

Hoseok : kook.... Stop this.... Now Taehyung is important. Do you think we will leave that bastared this easily. Jooni hyung and yoongi are searching for him. Don't think he is a simple person. I studied about him. A born criminal.... His every crimes are perfect and clueless. It's been 4 months and cops are still trying......

Jungkook : we are not cops hyung...

Hoseok : that is the matter kook.... We are not cops or any court...... We will catch him..
He will see what is haunting.... He will feel the real pain. Trust me.... Now go and get ready.... May be tae already awake now. He would ask for you.

Jungkook looked at hoseok and went out from the gym room . He directly get inside the bathroom and stripped himself. He stood under the cold water. Water flow down through his well built body. His hair stick on his forehead. He brushed it back and closed his eyes while putting his hand on the wall.

Two milkey slim hands wrapped around his toroso...... He felt soft silky body pressing against his back.... A low moan escaped from his mouth. His lips curved into a small smile. That hand touched and caressed his abs and chest. He is about to grab the hand but....... There is nothing..... No hand in his body.... No presence behind him. He opened his eyes. His tears mixed with the cold water.

*****

Jungkook wore a navey blue shirt and  a black pant. He combed his hair... His red eyes falling on the big frame on the wall of  his room throgh the mirror. He stoped his action and looked at the frame without blink..... His wedding photo. He still remembers each and every moment of his wedding. That day... How happy he was... His moon.... Look like an angel came to his life from heaven.

*****

In the hospital

Jimin is in a nap but he opened his eyes feeling movement near him. He looked at taehyung who is looking at him. Jimin sit straight and smiled at him.

Jimin : aww... My taetae is awake.... How you feel bub... Are you ok.

Taehyung looked at him and nodded his head a little.

Jimin :wanna eat something.

Taehyung : water...

Jimin smiled at him and poured a glass orange juice for him and made him drink all.

Taehyung : hubby.....

Jimin : yah..... Ask me... That bunny toothed man was sitting here even without moving. at last jin hyung somehow send him to the mansion to change.

Taehyung smiled at him.

Jimin : taetae.......

Taehyung : i'm ok chim... I know you all are here for me.... I was scared.... Scared to death... I think i lost everyone... I won't meet my koo again....

Jimin : ( hugged him) shhhhh...... Everything is fine now... Don't think about that babe. It's just a bad dream.....

Taehyung nodded his head and again lay down on the bed. Suddenly the door opened and a nurse came inside.

Nurse... Excuse me sir.... Dr. Khan is asking for you.... Dr. Jin is now in an emergency... Will you plzzz come with me.

Jimin looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung : you go chim. I'm fine...

Jimin left with the nurse and he picked his phone and dailed jungkook.

Jimin : Jungkook, where are you?.

Jungkook : yah.... I'm almost there. Any problem did my moon awake.

Jimin : yah.. He is awake... Dr. Asked for me... So i'm heading towards dr... Will you come fast....

Jungkook :i'm in the elevator... Don't worry....

******

Inside the hospital room Taehyung sat on the bed.... His face was blank... Only that hunter's screaming is echoing in his ears and mind.... He breathed heavily. His body went numb and felt worms are crawling in his body... He forgot everything... Only that room and that hunter are in his mind..... That creepy eyes... Devilish hands... Smirk... Loud laugh.... Touch.... Touch... He feel his body is burning... He felt difficulty for breath. The loud laugh echoed in his ears. That suffocate him.looked at the table near him. His eyes fell on the tablets. He picked the tablets with his shaking hands...... He gulped to feel the  hurting sansation in his throuht. He takes the whole tablet and looked at them. Tears rolled down from his eyes. He closed his eyes tightly.....

Plzzzz comment and vot for me