Alone?

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Finally the much awaited moment arrived, I was standing behind the doors of the hall and I could hear the loud chit-chat coming from inside. I was nervously patting my coat removing the invisible dust. 

'Okay Tzu, you can do it. All you have to do it is go inside and act all confident.'

I was in middle of giving myself a small little pep talk when I head the guard open the door. 

"This is it"

Releasing a nervous sigh I entered the hall, and I am not really sure but I think I kind of cringed when I heard the guard announced my entrance.....Well at least it must have looked cool.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung approaching me.

"If I didn't knew any better I would have thought you are actually this badass"

Dahyun unnie said wiggling her eyebrows in a weird way, Chaeyoung slapped her shoulder lightly and we both looked around to see if anyone was noticing us, and it was right then I noticed a women standing alone in the corner of the hall swirling a drink in her hand.

The moment I laid my eyes on her everything around me was suddenly starting to fade away. 

'Her hair were cascading down to her shoulder resembling the most magnificent water fall. Her face.....Oh god, that face. Her eyes were looking down at the red liquid she was stirring in her glass, damn those brown orbs would kill someone with just one glance, her lips look as soft a fluffy white cloud on a sunn-'

"TZU!"

I came out of my daydream after Chaeyoung violently shook my shoulders.

"Not the right time to think about puppies you know?"

I glared at her half jokingly.

"By the way she is Queen of Embercrest, Sana Minatozaki. She hasn't even looked at anyone since the moment she stepped in and anyone who tries to approach her she just looks at them with these cold eyes you know"

She tried to replicate the look she saw but me and Dahyun unnie laughed because she looked like a small little tiger cub.

After we both stopped giggling my eyes immediately made it's way to the Fire Queen and before I could even register what I was doing my legs started moving as if they have a mind of it's own.

However right before I could approach her someone held my arm and turned me around.

"So now you're straight up ignoring me huh?"

It was Hwang Na-ri the Queen of Ferrospeare. She opened her arms ushering me in for a hug, I complied and slightly looped my arms around her. It was a quick hug before we both parted.

"Shut up. You know I would never do that, I was jus-"

"Going to the women you were checking out for a minute."

'Was I really that obvious. Stupid Tzuyu, why the fuck do you have to stare at her for so long now everyone is going to think I am a creep ogling women.'

I cleared my throat in order to defend myself and do some damage control, but the moment I opened my mouth to say something she immediately stopped me.

"I know what shit you are gonna spew out of that mouth, so shut it. No matter what you say you will not be able deny what I said so...yeah"

Of course I couldn't, how could I forget this is Hwang Na-ri standing infront me, she grew up with me and knows me better than I know myself.

"Just know that she has not got a good rapport when it comes to......human species. She has been throwing those weird murderous looks at any mortal being approaching her and the others who are not affected by it are shunned away from those perfectly crafted insults."

'Ain't no way a face that innocent can even think of what Na-ri is claiming. She just looks so pure and unaffected by everything around her. Even if she tries there is no way those soft eyes can even hurt a fly............Or not'

I was immediately proven wrong when I saw the look she gave to Jeon Nam-tae who stood beside her with a disgusting smirk.

Suddenly I heard a gagging sound beside me and gave Na-ri a weird look asking her to explain her actions.

"I hate that guy, the sheer audacity to even think he is better than everyone like dude your kingdom is suffering because of your pea sized brain"

I could not focus on whatever she was my entire attention was on Nam-tae who was trying to flirt with her.

"Na-ri, is it true he sent a wedding proposal to Embercrest"

She nonchalantly shrugged her shoulder and looked at my new found interest.

"Well, yeah it true but I thi-"

I don't think I need to hear anything after that, I immediately made my way to Jeong Nam-tae and the Fire Queen while Na-ri followed me panicking.

I soon found myself standing infront of both of them with Na-ri standing to my side, I clear my throat with authoritative voice

"Oh, Queen of Brinehaven and Queen of Ferrospeare. It's a pleasure meeting you both"

He put forward his hand for either of us to shake but when he got no response she awkwardly put it back in his pocket.

"Greetings to the Queen of Embercrest, I hope you had a comfortable journey and are enjoying your time here."

Eventhough my question was to the women infront of me the bastard Nam-tae rushed to speak.

"Oh, Queen Chou. The event is spectacular, I am honored to be a part of  this event. Although the ball held by our kingdom was a lot better in management but don't stress it Queen Chou your event is also good at uhm.....the location?"

"The ball where the food poising cause deaths of people? Oh I remember that event very well Nam-Tae"

'Wait this voice sounds familiar'

"Greetings, to the Queen mother."

Na-ri and that bastard greeted my mother who smiled at Na-ri and gave her a hug before giving a pointed look to Nam-Tae.

"It's great to see the youngest four rulers getting along together. Anyways Nam-Tae one of your ministers was looking for you, I think he is having some troubles with something so I think you should go and look into it."

As soon as Mama said it Nam-tae cursed under his breathe and left in search of his so-called minister. 

"I'll take leave now, you all enjoy the event."

Before she could leave Na-ri clung onto her hand and smothered her cheek on her shoulder, so much so I am sure her make up was smeared, but the worse part was that she gave my mom...MY MOM those disgusting puppy eyes.

"Auntie, it's been so long since we met. There is so much we have to talk about, plus you are more fun than your daughter."

'Bitch'

Mama just laughed at her antics and let her drag Na-ri drag her wherever she was going. My good for nothing best friend winked at me and just left with my mom.

And now it's just me a-......

.

.

.

Wait

.

.

.

IT'S JUST ME AND HER??

.

.

.

ALONE!!??