~Chapter Two~

TW:
Abuse
Beating
Harsh langauage

Kenma POV:

"Kenma, mother's home..." my 'mother' spoke soft and silent, as she was walking towards my door. I had learned to never trust my mother, not how she looked, sounded and most importantly not to trust how she talked. I was positioned on the other side, looking through the key hole, and hoping she wouldn't notice me. Wait, she wasn't wobbly and her eyes seemed to be able to focus on one place more than a few seconds. She was sober, not drunk, not high, comletely sober.

It wasn't new, it happened a few times, and these few times were the worst for me, my 'mother' would beat me up even more since she was aware of her doing. She never cared, but sadly knew, about me disliking, or even being scared of, physical touch and she would always try to hold me closer and be more harsh in sober condition.

She was smiling and mumbling something as she was getting closer to me. I tried looking for a place to hide, so she would maybe rethink her actions this time, well how wrong I was. I turned my head around, looking for that said place, my gaze fell on my closet, no, it would be too obvious and once she would have found me, I would definetley be dead. Next, I saw my desk, I could get under it, but yet again, it would be too obvious and she would have easily pulled me from under it. This would give her the opportunity to touch me more than already necessarry, and I would not give her that privelege, not over my dead body, literally. Finally, my eyes landed on my bed, the most comfortable and important thing, for me, in my room. I had made my decision, I would pretend I was asleep. Maybe that would convince her not to attack me tonight and leave me alone. Well, it at least would slow her down on her decision, right?

________________

A/n:

Such a short chapter, im sorry TwT

I'm so sorry for not posting, I was held back by our favourite thing called authors block!

Yay!

I actually wanted this and the next chapter to be one(aka.: the beating, thats what my notes said)

So be prepared!

I'm not sure if I'll post anything tomorrow, lets pray I don't have a lot of homework

Words:340-ish

Umm I think that's it and maybe I'll go and update my first book, but idk

Se yall laterrr

xoxo~