Sparked Interest [Episode 2]

[kind of short cause most of episode two was the second inferno]

"Oh, you guys are back! Hello, eh... where's Gwanhee-ssi and Minyoung-ssi?" Y/n greets them happily as they get back, also questioning the presence of two others. "This is going to sound weird, but there are actually two different infernos and that's where they went," Jinseok explains, Y/n nods slowly as she understands what's going on. "Ohhh, so you must be from the other inferno" she questions, pointing at Minkyu, in response he nods "yeah, I came from the other side of the island over there" pointing to the other island not too far away, "ah, okay, nice to meet you, I'm Park Y/n" "I'm Park Minkyu, nice to meet you too,"

"...HUH? Two inferno's??..that's new" Dahee says in shock

"This season is the season that just keeps surprising" chuckles Hanhae

"So there must be other people we haven't seen yet" Kyuhyun questions

"So, how many people are in your Inferno Minkyu-ssi?" Y/n asks Minkyu curiously, "Just 3 guys and two girls" "oh, I see, there were three guys and four girls here"

"Did one of the guys get left in inferno while everyone else went to paradise?" Y/n asks another question intrigued.

"..Y/n-ssi and Minkyu-ss- seem to be getting along well," Jinkyung observes

"..Jinseok-ssi will have to make his mind up soon or else he will only be left with one option.." Dahee says, joining in

"Actually, no, um.. The girls both chose me to go to paradise" he says bashfully.

"Oh, I see,....how was paradise?"

"Relaxing, the food was good, I assume all you guys had was carrot and chicken too"

Y/n nods, "yeah, there was rice and spam during dinner but I didn't end up eating it as I couldn't figure out how to use the lighter" she laughs at the end at her own sadness.

Suddenly Jinseok's voice makes an appearance "Really? Were you okay"

"Yeah, it was all good" Y/n reassures him.

"Ooh, what was that?!! Jinseok-ssi was looking out for her" Dex excitedly says

"Yeah, that was cute of him.."Kyuhyun adds

Y/n peers into the wooden crate to see what they have for lunch, "..guess what's for lunch guys.."she says dryly "...More carrots, who would've known," the sarcasm in her voice heavy, "Oh and some cucumbers!" the surprise in her voice is also evident

After preparing the carrots and cucumber and setting the table with cutlery they sit down to enjoy what seems to be the only foods available at Inferno, carrots and chicken, this time however, with the special edition of cucumber. "we were talking about how the cucumbers were like a family, would it make us homewreckers then if we ate it?" Minkyu says, laughter ripples through the table, "I suppose so" Gyuri answers, laughing lightly.

Y/n picks up a piece of nicely sliced carrot and says to Jinseok, "This is what a nicely cut piece looks like, Lee Jinseok-ssi" a teasing glint in her eyes "I'll just let you cut the carrots from now on" he replies teasingly smiling at her, she smiles back and looks him in the eye.

The eye contact is broken when Gyuri asks anyone if they want water everyone agrees, then as she goes to get it Minkyu offers to help her.

"Did you guys see that, you saw that right? The eye contact,' Dahee points out