The Crescent Wolves

My name is Jason Bennett and for a thousand years I have lived with a curse that has kept my wolf side locked away, but now after a thousand years  my best friend Niklaus Mikaelson broke that curse releasing both of our wolves to run free

   After breaking our curse I met a girl named Hayley Marshall and she is a Werewolf. When we met there was an instant connection between us which led to a night of passion that consumed us, but the next day Hayley was gone forcing me to believe that I was the only one who felt the connection between us.

   A few weeks later whispers began to spread about a plot against Niklaus to which I decided to take a trip to New Orleans to find out if these whispers were real, but the whispers were just a ploy by the witches to bring me back to town and convince me to help the take control of the city, and to make sure I comply they have linked the life a young witch named Sophie Deveraux to Hayley who is pregnant with our child, a miracle child.

Jason POV:

   "Ah brother. I trust that the whispers have been put to rest." Niklaus said into the phone as Hayley sat down on a bench in the town center.

   "Not quite. Turns out those whispers were just a ploy to get me back to town." I said causing a tense silence to take place before I heard a low growl come through the phone.

   "What?" Niklaus growled into the phone making me sigh.

   "Yeah, and there's something else." I said as Hayley grabbed my hand making me smile at her.

   "What else could have possibly have happened?" Niklaus said making me chuckle.

   "It's Marcel. He's alive." I said as I heard a soft gasp through the phone making me sigh knowing the pain Niklaus went through when we thought Marcel was dead.

   "Are you sure?" Niklaus asked softly.

"Yeah. I looked him right in the eyes Nik. It's him." I stated.