prologue

Otto: It's been years since I accepted that Kallen is gone Barely feel any emotions inside of me.

Otto: I don't even care about the honkai...

Otto: i have regretted that I released the honkai beast that kill Kallen.

Otto: Why do I even care about her, is it because she was my only friend...

Void archives: If you have released me, i can save her but no you did not release me Otto.

Otto: If i have released you will take over my body that i have no free will thats why i did not released you Idiot cube.

Void archives: Otto i'm one of knowledge from previous eras.

Void archives: and one of the strongest divine keys out there and you call me a idiot cube.

Void archives: you're only strong because of me. you can't survive without me

Void archives: I'm your only power and knowledge.

Void archives: you can't live without me.

Otto: ...

Void archives: see I'm correct you can't live without me Otto.

Otto: fine your maybe correct but i have my intelligence.

Void archives: you have a limit of your intelligence otto you will always ask me for help.

Otto: not always need your damn help...

Void archives: Otto...

Otto: what...

Void archives: what if you become a doctor?

Otto: i'm already the overseer of Schicksal

Void archives: but it's will make your childhood friend came true to save many people Otto..

Void archives: you have cure the Black Plague that almost kill thounsands of people.

Void archives: and know how to make many type of cures that kill the virus.

Otto: because i was afraid kallen will leave me...

Void archives: or was it the good in you that want to save the people of Europe..

Otto: I did it because of kallen void...

Void archives: but your childhood friend will be really mad if you did not save the people of Europe otto.

Otto: *sigh* fine i will become a doctor only for kallen...

Void archives: kallen will be really proud of you otto..

Otto: kallen..

Otto: i promise i will make one of your dream come true i will save many people as i could. I Otto apocalpse will promise, i will cure many people as i could...

Otto: I will go to my lab to make a many cures if any virus that willl kill many people..

Void archives: i will go to sleep now call me if you need something..

Otto: cya idiot cube..

Void archives: goodnight simp

Otto: I'm not a simp...

Void archives: yea yea

Void archives has gone to sleep

Otto: i guess im a doctor now...