Chapter 11

As Otto is done speaking with  both herrscher and Jingliu has woken up. Starts to do her valkyrie duty as she walks to Otto's office to get her mission 

She opens the door to see many papers that has Otto signature that has many importance such as the materials for the valkries, food for everyones.

As she walk past the papers as she saw the golden hair man as he was busy doing paperworks, sighning the papers.

Jingliu is now infront of the golden hair man as she speaks with gentle voice.

Jingliu: "Good morning, Otto how are you feeling today"

The golden hair man notice her as he smile a little at her as he stops doing his paperwork to speak with her.

Otto: "It's afternoon JIngliu and im feeling fine except doing the paperworks."  As he starts to do his paperworks again has he sign the materials and tools that is need Shicksal 

Otto: "And i have mission for you that is need to retrieve that is a claymore same level as the oath of judah."

As Jingliu starts to wonder a claymore that is the same level of the oath of judah, she knows the oath of the judah has seal many honkai inside but why do Otto want her to get claymore that is the same level of the oath

Jingliu stop questioning it and will accept the mission that Otto assigned for her. 

JIngliu: "Alright, what is the level of this mission?"

Otto look at her seriously demeanor not smiling his emerald eyes staring at her. 

Otto: "This is a S class mission only us that can know. The location is call the Gekko that has the claymore there is 20 honkai beast guarding it"

As Jingliu start to insert the information into her brain so she will not make any mistakes in this mission

Jingliu: " So is that all of the knowledge that you know of this Gekko?"

Otto nodded at her response

Otto: "Yes, that was all the information that i know about this Gekko"

Otto: "Are you ready to go get the claymore for me?"

Jingliu: "Yes, I'm ready to get claymore this will be a piece of cake for me"

Otto smile at her determination as he give her the map of location of the Gekko. As Jingliu gladly took the map as she about to be ready headout

Otto: "Remember take the oath of judah before you headout"

Jingliu: "I know that mister obvious" as she walk out of his office with the oath of judah on her back

As Jingliu has walk out of Otto office as she slowly disapper of Otto sight 

Suddenly a golden cube has appaers on Otto shoulders has it starts to speaks

Void archives: 'how is she still alive did she not die from the honkai beast that you release...'

Otto: 'I'm suprise as you how is she even alive but it's about the glowing light the herrshers that are talking about...'

Void: 'Is it the Will doing this or a unknown being that has more power of the Will'

As Otto looks at the window many wonders starts to appaer on his mind 

Otto: 'We can't be sure that it's the Will doings or some being. I notice something strange with Jingliu with the both of the herrschers'

Void: 'What is strange of Jingliu and the both of the herrschers"

Otto: 'I notice that Jingliu has the boldness of kallen and the red is the anger of kallen the last one has the elegance of kallen that i did not know if she even has one'

Otto: 'Seems like she has been spilt apart by someone, her souls has been split into a diffrent body'

Void: 'You even have fun with her that night...'

Otto: 'lets change the topic, that i don't know what you talking about..'

Void: 'Fine, so what is this Gekko anyways this location is unknown to me that has not store in my data'

Otto brings out the papers about Gekko the origins of it 

Otto: 'Gekko is a island that has 20 honkai beasts guarding that has the claymore that stands the same levels of the divine keys, kaslanas has own this claymore once but the ancesctors has died and place the claymore the island call Gekko some believes that the claymore hold so much powers thats why the ancestor of the kaslana store it on the Gekko.'

Otto: 'The ancesctor of the kaslana name was kaiden that has fough 4 herrschers in the Chimatsuri era  and has the record of 1000 honkai beast kills. unknown reason he was kill by a virus that we did not known'

Otto: 'When he died the claymore was never seen again'

Void: 'How did you even get this information in the first place....'

Otto: 'To how i get it, I was borrowing (steals) on the kaslana residence was hiding on the a secret basement I mosly  found it myself (was grabbing a random book and suddenly the shelves moves sideways revealing a secret door he open it found the origin of the Gekko and ancestor of the kaslana'

As Void archives looking at his memory to how did he get it but stop by Otto was using his honkai energy blocking Void archives looking at his memory

Otto: 'Nope, you will be not looking at my memory today'

Void archives was annoyed at this and stop further looking at his memory

Void: 'FIne, why only send Jingliu. Why not send others valkyries with her?'

Otto: 'She is the only person I can trust and this mission was a especially for her'

As Otto looking at the paper that he pick up 

Otto: 'Was designed for a kaslana and she was a kaslana so yea.'

Void: 'what is this paper that you holding right now Otto apolcaypse'

Otto: 'Oh this paper I'm holding well, i though you will have known of this paper on this first glance Void archives'

Void: 'No. i don't know the information of the paper that you are signing and the stacks of papers that you hoarding on your office any papers that you have this in this office of yours'

Otto: 'Well this paper of holding call this project Mugetsu'

(Sorry I was uploading much today, i kinda have low motivation this month and soon i will upload the love story i made and i'm really sorry)