•ii•

I woke up in what appeared to be a hospital. He definitely wasn't lying about saving me. After a few doctors and nurses checked on me and I was now free to leave hospital so I went back to my house. I opened my front door and closed it behind me as I walked inside. I threw my bag onto the couch, it fell off but I didn't care to pick it up and fix it.

I went into my bathroom and searched through my cupboards. I tried looking for my razor blade but I couldn't find it at all. "Looking for something?" I jumped from the sudden sound and hit my head on the inside of the cupboard. "Fuck!" I turned towards where the sound came from to see Wilford standing in the doorway holding my razor blade. 'Holy hell your real.' Wilford smiled reading my mind. "Of course I'm real I told you that I'd come and see you. And while I'm here you won't be doing this." He said looking at the razor blade. Wilford put the razor blade in his pocket and walked into my living room.

I sighed closing the cupboards and followed after him. He sat down on the couch and crossed his legs. "Are you just going to be staying then?" Wilford met my gaze and giggled. "Yup." I sighed and sat down onto the couch next to him. "What are you exactly, it definitely isn't human, humans definitely can't teleport randomly into people homes." Wilford giggled softly. "Sorry bout that. But actually I'm not quite sure what I am, but it's definitely not human my dear."

I looked at him confused. "That doesn't even make sense... Also why do keep calling me nicknames?" Wil smiled before disappearing in a familiar pink cloud of smoke to purposely avoid my question. I sat from the couch and looked around for Wil. 'You bitch...' I could hear him giggling behind me.

Wilford wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, he rested his chin on my shoulder. "It's because I find you rather attractive, my darling~..." My face quickly became heated as I tried to break out if his grasp. Wilford laughed softly and let go of me. "I'm definitely not attractive..."

Wilford walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist again, he pulled me into hug. He buried himself into the crook of neck, his cold breaths on my skin making me shiver every time he breathed.

"You can lie to yourself, but you cant lie to me darling. Your mentally and physically attractive, accept it princess." I relaxed in his grasp. "Have whatever opinion of me you'd like..." His grip tightened around me and he picked me up. He brought me into my bedroom and put me down on my bed. "Get some rest, I'll be around." Wilford looked at the pill bottle that sat on my nightstand. "And I'm taking these with me." He said taking the pill bottle and stuffing it into his pocket.

Wilford kissed my forehead and left my room closing the door behind him. I smiled to myself. 'God who wouldn't love him?' I thought myself, but hearing Wil laughing outside my room let me know he had read my thoughts. I quickly became a flustered mess and hid myself under my blanket. I giggled in my flustered state as I fell asleep.