- Chapter 4 -

Previously...

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and payed attention to the scenery of the market. As I thought about our lunch, I turned to Mina to ask her the question.

Me: Mina would you like to eat with my brothers and myself?

__________________________

Sunghee POV

I was still amazed of the beauty of the town and it'll never stop being beautiful. As I was walking with Sunghoon he was texting someone but why was my first thought that it might be his lover. This made me stare at him and the scenery behind him and I was at lost for words. He looked like an angel, he is so breathtaking that everything that he says sounds amazing.

Sunghoon: Mina would you like to eat with my brothers and myself?

I was startled and speechless when he asked me that question. Me? Eating with the princes of this kingdom? I found myself feeling anxious and excited as I remembered how I will be able to pull of my plan. However, I easily remembered who I was and hesitated as my true identity could be revealed if I say or do anything wrong.

Sunghoon: M-Mina? Mina? Are you okay? It's okay if you're busy with other things , I wouldn't like to be a burden

His majestic, smooth yet deep voice snapped me back to reality. I quickly realised that he sounded sound sad that I won't be joining him. I quickly shook my head telling him I would join them to lunch.

Me: I would love to join you and your brothers for lunch

Sunghoon: great! I'll contact my driver to take us there

Me: should I go change? Would your brothers mind how I look?

Sunghoon: it's fine and you look g-great in y-your outfit

I quickly look at my outfit as I wanted to look nice in front of the royal family. I was wearing a cream coloured shirt with blue flowers on it, a long dark blue denim skirt with white sneakers. With a small smile on my face I started walking in the direction of the mall.

Sunghoon: where are you going Mina? I was going to call my driver and explain the whole situation

Me: well it's only a 5-10 minute walk to the mall

Sunghoon: really?! I'll inform my driver to meet me there then

After a few minutes of waking and having a great conversation with Sunghoon, we reached the mall and he started looking around as if he was a lost puppy. Which made him look cuter than he already is- wait what am I saying?

Me: do you know which place we are eating? I'll check the map to see where it is

Sunghoon: oh yeah I know it's called Mixed Up Venom?? Who calls a restaurant that?

Me: OH MY GOD IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!! It's known to have very good food and the staff treat you like royalty

Sunghoon: that seems really nice, and it's making me hungry