Introduction-

Hello!!

If you haven't read the first book please check it out also.Though both books share the same universe,you doesn't need to read first book to understand this story.

This book is completely a standalone!!

As this is my second book only and I don't have much experience, their might be some plot loop holes.

English is not my first language!!
So there might be grammatical and spelling mistakes, I don't have a problem if you correct me.

Sometimes the update can take long also.

Main characters~

(PS:I won't be introducing the male character and other characters related to it as I want to keep it unknown till time comes)

(Hint for first book reader's:-Someone well known in the first book and close to male lead of first book)

Ok let's start~~

Diya Mehra (female lead)~

(Aesthetics)

(Aesthetics)..

The youngest girl in her family, pampered but not spoiled.

Extrovert,Cute,bubbly, is very positive and easygoing person. But knows where to fight back and to take stand for herself. Listens to heart and do what she likes.

Doesn't take a damn about society...

Loves styling clothes as is a fashion designer.Had a huge crush on someone but it couldn't be completed.

Ruhaan Mehra (Brother)
Loves and Pampers his sister a lot, spoils her very much, is a bit protective of her.

Krishika Mehra (Sister in law)
Loves her as a sister. Is very grateful to Diya as she is with Ruhaan today majorly because of her. Is also her bestfriend.

Maya Mehra (Mother)
Loves her both child and daughter in law very much. Can do anything for them. Sweet,caring and loving.

Rishi Mehra (Father)
Loves his princess. Treats her very preciously. Supports her in everything and doesn't Stop her from living her life in her own choices.

...............................

Some other characters will be introduced later.