Prologue ~

AUTHOR'S POV ~

"I like you" Said the girl who was blushing and had just turned 18.

Her sparkly birthday gown was just like her eyes, shining in the moonlight making her look like a fairy that came from the moon.

The man widened his eyes and had a shocked expression on his face.

He just couldn't process anything...

He turned his back to her and turned back with a determined face.

The girl looked at him with anticipated gaze.

"You are still young and should focus on your studies,ok?" He said with a smile.

The girl freezed hearing these words.Tears started forming in her eyes, She looked down.

"You shouldn't think about it much and cry,ok?" He said.

She nodded and ran from there.But how she could stop herself to cry from the rejection of her first love.

.....................................

"We have decided to get him married" His mother said while talking to her mother.

She was listening all this from the stairs, her heart started to beat loudly.

His girlfriend's face flashed infront of her eyes, already knowing who the bride who would be.

But her remaining hope was crushed by hearing....

"I know we thought to get our children married but we can't force them, right?" His mother said.

Her mother nodded while she ran to her room.

She cried her eyes out for him and was determined this would be the last time, she was crying for him, for her first love.

..........................

"You shouldn't date him, that's it" He said with a serious face, masking his emotions.

"Who are you to order me, I can date whoever I want and I can do whatever I want" She said while looking directly in his eyes.

He clenched his fist listening this.

"And look who is saying who already has a girlfriend and is going to marry her, then why do care about me, huh?" She asked a bit loudly.

"Because I love you dammit" He said with red eyes frustrated with all the things happening.

........................................

Is it the end of her love story or it is just the starting??

Dive in the story to know about it.....