Chapter 5

Divi along with Taehyung walked in Kim Mansion... Divi taking a deep breath walked inside only to found Esha sitting and reading a novel... Divi tip toed towards her silently...

Taehyung : Divi what are you doing ?

Esha who turned listening the voice... Divi cursed Taehyung in mind for spoiling her plan...

Divi gritting her teeth...

Divi : Nothing Taehyung...

Taehyung : Mr. Kim for you...

Divi ( Whispered ) : Control freak...

Taehyung : Huh ? Kuch kaha ?

Divi : Nothing Mr. Kim...

Divi turned and hugged Esha...

Esha : Finally you are here...

Divi nodded with smiling...

They were talking casually with Divi kneeling beside her... Taehyung who was looking them only smiled seeing her sister smiling and laughing so freely... Then he saw laughing Divi and that's it he got lost in her beauty...

Taehyung ( Whispered ) : Miso...

Some flashes of a girl laughing... Which looks similar as Divi was laughing... An accident start coming in front of him and his soft expression changed into and hard one again...

Taking a deep breath he walked towards them...

Taehyung : Miss Choi I need you in my study room right now...

Taehyung left without saying further...

Divi ( Whispered ) : Ab ise kya hua ?

_______________

Divi knocked the door...

Taehyung : Come in...

Taehyung through some paper on the table beside him...

Taehyung : Here the contract... Sign it...

Divi : Which contract ?

Taehyung : Contract that you are going to work for me... Treating my sister...

Divi : What's the use of contract ? I'm doing it na...

Taehyung : Miss Choi lemme inform you that I don't do anything without legal documents... So sign it...

Divi : Fine...

Divi walked towards the table... She pick the pen glaring at Taehyung and signed it without reading it...

Taehyung : Padh to lo...

Divi : I don't have that much time in reading this stupid contract... 

Divi closing the pen and was about to leave...

Taehyung : Miss Choi...

Divi ( Annoyed ) : Now what ?

Taehyung : Now ab jab tumne ye contract nahi padha hai... So lemme read the rules for you...

Taehyung picking up the papers...

Taehyung : Rule No. 1 - Complete silence in the Mansion...

Divi : Huh what ? Silence Mansion hai yaa library ki kisi ko disturb nahi hona chahiye...

Ignoring her words Taehyung read...

Taehyung : Rule No. 2 - You are here for my sister treatment... So you have to do that only... No other thing allowed like interfering in any matter...