Part 3

Danielle's POV

I walked into Kerri and Jordan's flat. I saw Will stood there looking really pale and sad. I sighed and walked into the living room with Will and Jordan behind me. I sat on the couch and Will sat on a chair. We didn't dare to exchange words leaving the room to be deadly silent. I looked at Jordan who was staring at the floor. I then looked at Will who was biting his lip and looking at his hands. I felt as if I was about to break into tears because all I wanted to do was cuddle up to Will again because I still loved him but I hurt him horribly and now he's not the Will I loved. The happy Will who always had a smile and wore bright colors and not just grey or black.

"I should go" Will said quietly and getting up and leaving the room.

"I'll see you out" Jordan said getting up to and showing him to the door.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen with Kerri.

"Are you ok" Kerri asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said lying to her face.

"You don't seem fine though" Kerri said putting the kettle on and taking out three cups.

"Im worried about Will" I said quietly but Kerri sighed.

"Why" She said sounding annoyed.

"Can't you see, he's not happy Kerri" I said getting worked up.

"He's not your problem though" Kerri said pouring the warm water into the cups as the door closed and Jordan walked in.

"Is he ok" I asked and Jordan just looked at me.

"No hes not hes a mess" Jordan said sighing.

"Dani if you care that much go back to him" Kerri said pouring milk into the cups.

"Kerri stop being harsh to her, whats Will ever done to you" Jordan shouted angrily.

"Don't you start" Kerri said glaring at Jordan.

"No Kerri, think about other people for once" Jordan said walking out of the kitchen and into his room.

Kerri passed me a drink and we sat down on the couch. She turned the TV on and put Netflix on.

"Are you ok" I asked looking at her.

"Yes" she said sternly.

"I think I should go" I said but Kerri hesitated.

"no don't go stay please" She said pulling me back onto the couch.

"ok" I said giggling as she put her feet onto the couch and Jordan walked in.

"I'm sorry Kerri, I'm just worried about Will" He said lifting Kerri up and placing her on his knee.

"It's ok, you should invite him over" She suggested and I raised my eyebrows and Jordan smiled.

"No we should leave him alone he'll be fine" Jordan said sighing.

"He's not fine Jordan" I whispered and Jordan looked at me and sighed.

"We should help him" Kerri said taking out her phone and ringing Will.

I sat there in silence and Jordan looked at Kerri. Kerri put the phone on speaker.

"Hello" Will said sounding dead.

"Hey Will, It's Kerri come over" Kerri said sounding happy.

"why, I don't want to" Will said sounding confused.

"Because Jordan and I want you to" Kerri said looking over to me and I nodded.

"No I'm busy" Will said ending the call.

I sat there confused and shocked. What could Will be doing hes never busy. I looked at Jordan who looked really confused to.

"Thats not right" Jordan said taking out his phone.

"No its not what could he be doing" I said confused.

"I should go" Jordan said getting up and kissing Kerri and waving at me.

I looked at Kerri and I felt my eyes begin to dry up as tears formed. I heard the door close and I took out my phone from my pocket. I opened up messenger and re-read all my old texts from Will. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I really was worried about him and I really needed him back. It was my fault hes in the mess and hes not functioning properly.

"Dani, whats wrong" Kerri said moving closer to me and hugging me.

"It's all my fault" I said shaking.

"It's not your fault" Kerri said rubbing her hand on my back.

I sat there with my head in my hands crying. I really did care about Will and It hurts to know what hes going through. I just need to tell him that I still love him but nothings that easy. I hated myself for breaking his heart all he ever was to me was nice. He was sweet, kind, loving, caring and he treated me like a princess. I need Will back in my life because he loved me like nobody else does or will.

A/N

Hey!!!

Touch that vote button if you enjoyed and remember to keep on reading.

- Eve :^)