Part 11

Danielles POV

I looked at Will until a unfamiliar figure walked into the room. I looked at Will who looked over at the person. Will had never really spoke about his family to me. I had met his sister but she lived in Canada and his brother moved to Seattle when he turned 21. I heard Will gulp and felt his hand begin to shake. His hands only shook when he was nervous and they would tremble when he was sad but I've never seen them shake like this before. I put my hand on his and squeezed his. He looked at me and a small smile appeared on his face.

"William" I heard the voice say. I had no idea who it was.

"D-Dad" I heard Will faintly say.

It was his dad. I glanced over at Will who kept holding onto my hand. I sat up and got off the bed.

"I'm going to come back later for you Will" I said picking up my bag.

"No stay pl-please" I heard him say as he looked at me.

"Will, your best talking to your um dad" I said waving at him and walking out.

I walked to the front desk and a cute little girl was sat there serving everyone.

"Hey, do you know when Will in ward 12 will be let out" I asked the girl as she clicked her mouse.

"He can be checked out tomorrow at the earliest" she said smiling at me showing her glistening white teeth.

"Okay thank you" I said walking out of the hospital doors and looking for my car.

I spotted my little red car and walked over to it. I decided to go out shopping. I needed a few bits anyway. I drove to the nearest retail park. I saw the croft and parked up. I walked into superdry and picked up my basic make up essentials because I was running out. I then walked into Topshop. I picked up a nice pair of tracksuit bottoms, a white crop top, a baby blue jumper and some blue denim jeans I liked. I paid for all of the clothes then walked into H&M. I picked up a few plain crop tops and a nice hoodie. I then walked into JD and picked up some nice black and white Nike trainers. I finally walked into Fred Perry, I spotted a nice maroon polo for Will, I took out his size then walked to the till. I paid for it then walked to Starbucks. I ordered a take out Ice Caramel Frappe and a cookie. I walked back to my car and put everything in the boot and drove back to the hospital. I walked into the hospital and the cute girl waved at me. I smiled at waved back and walked to Wills ward. He was asleep. I tiptoed over and sat on the chair taking out my phone. I took a picture on Snap Chat and added a caption saying "My boy" with the smiling emoji. I sent it to Kerri.

After about a hour Jordan walked in with two cups of hot chocolate from Starbucks and Kerri walked in with two as well. I smiled at them both and they came and sat down.

"Hey" I whispered trying not to disturb Will.

"How is he" Jordan asked looking at the bruised boy.

"Better today, he remembers things" I said looking at Will sleeping soundly.

"When can he go home" Kerri asked looking at her phone.

"Tomorrow" I said happily.

"good, but who's going to live with him, he can't live alone" Jordan said looking at me.

"Fine I will" I said smiling.

"Anything happened today" Jordan asked putting his arm around Kerri.

"Oh his dad payed Will a visit" I said taking my phone out and opening Twitter.

"What! His dad" Jordan said sounding shocked.

"yes is that a bad thing" I asked confused.

"Well, yeah. Will hates his dad ever since his er mum died" Jordan said quietly.

"What his mum died" I said putting my hand over my mouth in shock.

"His dad left his mum to die in a car crash and never told Will but eventually Will found out from his brother and now he hates his dad" Jordan said trying not to wake Will up.

"Why hasn't he told anyone this" I asked biting my lip.

"He didn't want anyone to worry, it's why he still hasn't got over you. His sister lives away and so does his brother so all Will has is us and we have to be here" Jordan said looking at Will as he began to wake up slowly.

A/N

Hey guys! :^)

hope you all enjoyed if you did be sure to touch that vote button and keep on reading.

<3

- Eve :3