IIII

“Crowley, May you get my book of plantations?” Aziraphale asked. Crowley sighs ‘How I love you is quite a wonder’ Crowley thinks as he grabs aziraphale’s Plantation book. Crowley returns with said book and turns himself into his snake formation and curls around Aziraphale’s neck enjoying his warmth of skin. Aziraphale gets into his reading, while Crowley is enjoying the warmth of Aziraphale’s neck. The Book shop’s door opens with a ding. “DING” Aziraphale hears, making him put down his reading material as he gets up. “Crowley, would you like to go with me or would you prefer to wait in the chair once I’m done with the customer?” Aziraphale asked the snake.
Crowley in his snake form took Aziraphale’s finger and gripped onto telling Aziraphale in a way that he preferred to stick to Aziraphale’s side. “Alright Crowley, we shall see who this customer may be,” Aziraphale said. Crowley slithered his tongue on Aziraphale’s neck and stayed there as Aziraphale went to the shop's door. “Crowley, stop that my dear I must be in tiptop shape for the customer and if you don’t I’ll put you in the most boring part of the library with le mon music from the trivial era” Aziraphale said, Crowley automatically stopped and laid there with his snake like forn on Aziraphale’s neck.