Will they get along ?

"Why did you say yes there ? Do you really want to meet her ? Saad I am asking you something and I am expecting you to answer me"said Minahil going after Saad
"And why should I tell you ?"asked Saad turning around with anger in his eyes
"Saad I am your friend an I need to know about it "
"That is is exactly what I asked. Why ?"
"Saad I am not only your cousin but your friend aswell . And what is wronge with you that you are talking to me in this maner ? Did I do something huh? No right? So don't get your anger out on me " said Minahil with hope in her eyes that he might share something
"Just fu-" before he completed his sentence he had realized what he was about to say so he stopped
Saad's p.o.v
"Why did you stop huh ? Tell me to fuck off "
"I am sorry . I am in anger right now so please can we talk later because right now I might say something that may hurt you"
"I know you are in anger right now but you can talk to me I am here to lis-""I said I do not want to talk now please leave"
Minahil got hurt and left from there
"Maybe I was too rude to her but I am not in mood to talk to anyone.God give me patience, I cannot bear anyone's interference in anything I do and they are telling me to get married and have a wife , a woman in my life which I can't because girls are just too controlling "

"Well lets meet miss ... oh shit I didn't even ask her name well for now lets call her my future to be wife "
Auther's p.o.v
While talking to himself Saad with a smirk on his face went to his room to take a shower and relax himself
Noor's p.o.v
As I completed my fajar prayer I saw my mother coming towards me
She sat on the bed
"Saad wants to meet you once . His grandmother called and told us . You will meet him today evening "

"Why does he want to meet me mama ?"

"I do not know Noor . You will find out when you meet him "

I sighed as there was nothing that I could do but seriously why does he want to meet me ?
"I guess we will find out in the evening. Ya Allah protect me "

Saying this I got up from the praying mat and went to change my clothes as I had to go to school

From changing my clothes to eating breakfast to even reaching school only thing on my mind was that why does he want to meet me ?

Saad's p.o.v

I woke up as my mother woke me up for break fast
It was about 10 in the morning. I got up and went to the washroom to fresh up and when I came back I saw my mother still in my room sitting on my bed with a neutral expression on her face
I went near her with a small smile on my face

"What is wrong with my beautiful mama jaan (love/my life)huh? She doesn't have her beautiful smile on her beautiful face like every day?"

"I know you are not happy with this marriage but is is want your dadi maa wants and she told me to pick a girl for you about 2-3 months ago"

My smile dropped hearing her words . She ... she knew about it . Since 3 freaking months she knew and still didn't tell me

"What ! You knew about it for that long mama jaan ? And still you ... you didn't tell me !!! Why mama? Just why ?

"I was waiting for the right time so that you don't give a violent reaction as u did yesterday "

"What else would anyone expect mama ? Everyone knows that I do not really like anyone interepting in my life but just afew people and you guys are getting me married like seriously?!"

"I know it is hard for you I am sorry mera bacha (my child ) "

"Wait so you chose that girl for me ?"

"Yes I did and she is a nice girl I am sure that you will like her aswell as time passes"

"I don't care how nice she is mama jaan . For me she is and will be a burden only "

"I know how you are Saadi(nickname for Saad)
I want you to treat her right and ..."

"And what mama ?"

" And your dadi maa wants you to keep a distance from Minahil "

"What !? Why maa just why ? "

"Because Noor may not like you being close to her or any other female cousins or even female friends as she is kind of a religious girl "

"Ok Now who in the hell is this Noor ? And would she not like me wit-"

"Noor is the one you are getting married to "

"I am saying now that I won't distance myself from anyone just for that Noor or whatever her name is mama jaan "

Hearing me my mother sighed

"I am hungry mama can I get something to eat please?"

"Yeah just come down stairs after changing your clothes fast everyone will be at the dining table in no time "

She said and left my room

"God please now don't tell me that that religious freak is not modern . Gosh i am gonna be so embarrassed ahhhh "

I said to myself as I went to change my clothes

                    _____________________________________

                      945 words

They are just really stressed because of this marriage and hating it
Will it ever workout or not ?

Plzzz follow if you like my content 🩷🩷