1.3▬▬▬▬. . . why bother?

Act one, "Your not my type ."

| KENDRAS POV

September 10, 1995

"I promise I won't leave like last time." My sister repeated from the car ride until we got to were this little party was being held, she wanted to meet with her little boyfriend again but instead of us two going alone I decided to bring back up, Veronica of course.

"Yeah you won't because I'll be beside her the whole fucking night." Veronica made clear as she didn't like the fact that last time Ella didn't care for getting dick other than letting me take a cab home. I looked to Veronica with a grin, "now let's not pretend you'd leave me too if you saw a male stripper around the corner." I pointed out getting a disgusting flash with one before, Veronica had some weird obsession with them...anyways.

"You know all male strippers are gay right?"

"Hmmph from the way they dance you'd think they were cosplaying as a gay man." Veronica said that senseless shit making me look at her with disgust.

"Wouldn't it be them cosplaying as straight how would they cosplay as a gay man if they're mostly just dancing on a woman all the time--" I was cut off.

"Heffa you knew what I meant." She said as she began to fix her bra, "I don't know what you be meaning sometimes. But I just hope you wrap it up that's all I have to say."

"I didn't come here for that."

"Did you?" She asked me making me glare, Veronica was funny with her words maybe even a little too funny.

"Well you tag along for something, or someone."

"Someone my ass, I just came cause I didn't my sister to go alone. I don't play that." I told Veronica looking from her to my sister who was heavily silent, Ella spoke, "You don't have to babysit me, I told you that already, go have fun,"

Stopping in her stops in the middle of the room, she came closer to us, as the loud music lingered on and on. Biggie hypnotized played getting only head bops from me as I began looking all around the people.

"I'm gonna get something to drink, non alcoholic." I made the last part clear to the girls as I departed my way. "Now, I hope you take your advice and be careful as well." Was the lasting thing I heard. If only they knew I was the most aware of my surroundings.

I felt someone's stares at me as I was picking the ice in my drink, I looked up to see, I turnt slowly behind me wondering if I was crazy, but when I turnt back his eyes faded away with no questions. The boy looked familiar but it hard to tell behind those glasses.

I contiued on enjoying my time there standing and engaging into little conversation with people passing by. There were a lot of hotties, women who were dressed in short dresses, with ass and tits all out.

I was impressed with the confidence since I lacked it but I was surprised as well as many men like the dude who was staring at me didn't focus on the next good looking woman in their direction. What made me so special?

Standing there for a few minutes I decided to finish my drink and go by my way to check up on Veronica in my sister since they were no where in my sights.