How we met

Lucinda's pov
I was heading to Aph's house when I ran into this girl. She had beautiful brown hair and gorgeous brown gold eyes. I looked up "I am so sorry." I said getting up from the ground. "It's ok I should have looked where I was going." She held out her hand to help me up I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up. I said sorry one more time and headed to Aph's.

Melissa's pov
On my way to work I bumped  into this girl. She had orange yellow hair and beautiful red eyes. She looked up "I am so sorry." She said I replied with "it's ok I should have looked where I was going." I held out my hand to help her up and she grabbed my hand and I pulled her up off the ground. She said sorry and left.

Lucinda's pov
I made it to Aphmau's house and rang the doorbell she answered "Hey Lucinda come on in." She said smiling. "Hey I got to tell you what happened on my way over." I said while walking over to her couch. We sat down and I told her all about what happened "She seems familiar the way you described her she sounds like Melissa Aaron's sister" She said . "Who?" I asked confused. "Melissa is Aaron's older sister I've met her a few times you said she had brown hair brown gold eyes?" She said. " I didn't know Aaron had a sister and yeah." "Yeah, he does they don't talk much though." She replied

Melissa's pov
I finally made it to work, my parents had called me in their office about a meeting they had. " Melissa we need you to take over for the day we have a meeting with the Ro' Meave's and it may be a while so we would appreciate it if you would take over for the day." "Of course sir." "Thank you now we will be heading out now." Well I was expecting this but ok I headed to my office and got to work.

Lucinda's pov

After hanging out with Aph I headed back to my house to take a nap before work. I own a potion shop but it was open late. When i got home i went straight to bed. A few hours later i got out of bed got dressed and headed to work I didn't have many orders so i finished those and closed up for the night.

Melissa's pov

A couple hours at the office i finally got home. All i could think about was that girl i ran into this morning. As i slowly drifted to sleep i saw an image of her in my head and then fell asleep.

A/N  this is my first story lmk what you think and if i should do more. Edit thx for 40 reads