A crush?

No one's POV

After Melissa and Lucinda talked and walked around the park till the sunset, they parted ways and went to their homes.

Melissa's POV

When I got home I made dinner and went to bed but I couldn't sleep the conversations me and Lucinda had kept replaying in my head. "Ugh melissa what's wrong with you you've never thought of someone like this before!" I eventually drifted to sleep.

Lucinda's POV

When I got home, I just ordered pizza and watched movies till I passed out on the couch. I was dreaming of me and MELISSA! I suddenly woke up realizing who I was dreaming about. Why was I dreaming about her I just met her I can't like her like that I haven't liked someone since Ivan. No Lucinda you're just being delusional you hardly know her I mean sure she's cute wait what am I saying. I felt myself drifting back to sleep within seconds I was asleep.

The next day.

Melissa's POV

I woke up around 10:15 I got up went to the bathroom did my usual morning routine then i got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast. I made eggs and bacon with OJ and some cut up fruit. After breakfast i brushed my teeth and my hair then i checked my phone to see if i had any texts. One from Aphmau and one from Aaron. I clicked on the one from Aaron it read.

Aaron-Aa Melissa-Mel Aa "Hey Mel you free today?" Mel "Yeah what's up?"
Aa "Aph is throwing a party for the maid cafe and wanted to invite you."
Mel "What time?" Aa"Around noon."
Mel "Kk I'll be there see you soon."
Aa "Cya." End of texts.

Still Melissa's POV

After I finished talking to Aaron, I headed downstairs and watched movies till 11:35 I checked the clock on my living room wall. I rushed up the stairs to get ready for Aph and Aarons party I didn't know who all who be there but I'm hoping Lucinda will be there.

Lucinda's POV

Aphmau had invited me to a party she was hosting. When i was getting ready i started to get a bit nervous i had remembered that since Melissa is Aaron's sister she was probably going to be there. What if I look bad, what if i make a fool of myself, what if i slip something on my dress! calm down Lucinda everything will be fine just take a deep breath. I got dressed and did my make up.

In case you're wondering what, they are wearing here you go.

Lucinda's dress

Melissa's dress

Melissa's dress

A/N Thanks for reading sorry for the short story i got writers block T-T anyway byeeeee.                    465 words