Chapter One

It's been a couple weeks since Dean Winchester had seen his newly found boyfriend, Castiel. He prayed to the angel every day and night, even called him on his cell, but no answer. It worried Dean to no end. They finally come together and had sex only for him to go and run off and not listen to any prayers. Sam was starting to worry for his brother. Dean didn't know that Sam knew just how far his relationship with the angel went.
Dean started the new day like any other, he woke up to find only him in the bed. He looks over to find Sam still asleep, closing his eyes he began to pray. " Cas please come back." And with hope he would open is eyes and see no one standing there. He would then crawl out of the bed and but his boots on. But unlike those other days Castiel would actually be standing behind him. With out knowing this Dean stood up and walked to the mini fridge in the hotel room to grab him a beer. He nearly sky rocked out of his boot when he heard the baby crying. Dean quickly turned around to find Castiel holding a baby. "Cas?!" Dean asked shocked. "Yes dean?" the angel asked rather casual. " Where have you been!? Why werent you answering?! Where did you get a baby?!" Dean practically yelled waking up his younger but taller brother. "Dean i am deeply sorry I could not answer your calls, its just i was in heaven with God. He gave me this." Cas said gesturing to the baby he was holding. "Why did God give you a baby?" Sam asked barley waking up and beating Dean to the question. " It's mine and Dean's child. My father said she was of mine and your DNA, Dean." Casitel said as if this was a regular the occurrence. "Cas your saying you have been gone for weeks after we..." Dean stopped mid sentence hoping the angel knew what he was getting at. "Dean I am sorry but it takes time to make an angel, she's only half angel though. " Cas explained looking between the brothers and the baby in his arms. "Dean-" Sam says looking towards his brother. Sam didn't know what to say. His older brother was now a father and he an uncle. Dean still wanted to deny the fact that he could ever have a child, let alone with an angel. Dean looked to the girl that his angel was holding. He guessed that she did look a little like him. That's when the baby opened her eyes. One green ,one blue each bright and lively. That's when he knew it was his, by the look in her eyes. He reached his arms towards the child but paused quickly looking up to Castiel. " Can I hold her?" He ask cautiously. " I don't see why not she is your child Dean."
Dean took the infant from Castiel and held her close to his chest, making sure his jacket didn't get in the way or anything. She looked at him as if she was happy and recognized who he was. "What are you going to name her?" Sam asked both hunter and angel. "Mary." Dean replied most quickly. "Mary Winchester." Castiel repeated. "Mary Lyn Winchester, she needs a middle name." Sam said knowing full on that Lyn was Jessicas middle name."I like it." Dean said with happiness in his voice.