Chapter Three

(((to Mary being 5))

Mary pov

i wake up on the couch to a sudden non familiar British voice. I sit up to see a strange man dressed in all black. "Hello darling." hey said walking over to me and kneeling. "Who are you?" I ask getting close to the back of the couch. "I'm uncle Crowley and i have come to see you." he said and I relaxed a little. "Uncle Crwly? Do you know my daddy's and uncle Sam?" I ask having trouble saying his name. He joins me on the couch and looks down to me. "Yes I know Sam, Dean, and Castiel. We are great friends, practically family. In fact they sent me to come see you. I have a present for you. "He says I naturally jump up and down in happiness. "What did you get me?" I ask. "Well you need to come with me to pick it out dearie." he smiles and I nodded eagerly. He places a hand on my shoulder and we suddenly are in a different place, just like daddy would do with me. I was in a long hall way where there is a long line of people that look really sad. "Uncle Crwly, where are we?" I ask and he smiles and grabs my extended hand. "We are in Hell, but don't worry. You are perfectly safe with me. Your Uncle Cowley is the king of Hell." I nod even though I barely understood. "Like a King in one of the stories Uncle Sam reads to me, with princesses and evil queens?" I ask and he looks like barely understood me. "Yeah something like that." he looks forward and starts walking down the hall and we end up in this room lined with cages. Both walls were lined with cages all the way down to a giant cage. There was a weird red glow in the room. This scared me a little and I guess Uncle Crwly could tell because he squeezed my hand and said. "It's alright dearie, none of them will hurt you. Especially with me around." he smiles and I smile back. We keep walking and I can hear the monsters shouting mean things about my dad and uncle. "Stop saying mean things about my family you jerk!" I yell at all of them. "We have a feisty little one don't we? You think you're all big bad pigtail, just because you're a Winchester? Well fuck you and when I get out of here I will kill you and the Winchesters." this made me sad and start to cry. I could hear scary laughter as I was lifted off the ground. "Now none of that." he says and snaps his fingers. There is no sound. I look up and see all the monsters with their lips sealed shut. I let out a small giggle as everyone around makes funny faces as they try to speak. Uncle Crwly continued to walk down the hallway. We get to the end and he sets me on a tall chair that wasn't there before. Uncle Crwly tapped one of the bar and started to talk into the darkness. "Michael, Lucifer you have a visitor." and two grownups walk up. "Who's the little girl Crowley?" the younger looking one said. "Meet Mary Winchester, she's your niece. Dean and Castiel were gifted a child." Uncle Crwly said and the grownups looks confused. "Well call me Uncle Lucifer. This little guy is Uncle Michael and Half Uncle Adam." He said playing with the younger ones hair. "Why are you guys in this cage?" I ask. "Well you see I was here before, but then you daddy broke the first seal and your uncle broke the last one and set me free. I was supposed to fight Uncle Michael here in your uncle's body as he wore your dads. Well your Angel daddy and human daddy didn't like that and locked me and your Uncle Sam and Uncle Michael as he still wear your half Uncle Adam in this cage right before judgment day could happen." He said with a big smile as the other just look annoyed. I was about to ask another question when Uncle Crwly stepped in. "Luci don't tell her that she's barely five." Uncle Lucifer shrugged and looked helpless. "Uncle Crwly was this my surprise?" I ask and he and he smiles. "No dearie, I just thought you would like to meet some of your uncles." he points down the hall and I look to see a puppy clumsily runs down the hall towards us. "That's your present." I hop off the chair and meet the puppy half way. Falling to the ground to be level with the black and red puppy. We start to play. "Her name is Venatrici, and she will grow up with you and I will help you train her." Uncle Crwly says but I don't really pay attention, all I could here is my name in my head and both my daddy and uncles voice asking me to come back. I pick up my new scary looking puppy and walk to my new uncle. I let out a huge yawn. "Uncle Crwly can I go home? I miss my dad's and uncle, and they're looking for me." I tell him and he smiles and nods. "Yes let go." he grabs my shoulder and we takes me back to the hotel. In the hotel room now I set my puppy down and run up to my Father (Dean) as he stood next to my Uncle Sam. I hug his legs as he pats my head and pushes me away to kneel down. Uncle Sam never took his eyes off Venatrici and Uncle Crwly. Daddy looked to me and brushed some fallen hair out of the way. "Baby what happened to staying in the hotel as me and Uncle Sammy went to buy somethings. What happened to your dad?" Daddy asked. "I'm sorry Daddy, dad wasn't here when I woke up. But uncle Crwly was and he took to me to hell. I met Uncle Lucifer and Uncle Michael and they told me all about Judgement day and how you locked them up in the cage. Then he gave me Venatrici." I tell him hugging him after I'm done. "You kidnapped Mary and took her to hell?" Uncle Sam yelled at uncle Crwly. "NO UNCLE SAM! DONT BE MEAN TO UNCLE CRWLY!" I yell and run to him giving him my mad face. He easily picks me up and starts to walk out of the room. I start kicking a scream but it seems not to affect him. "I got her dean." Uncle Sam says as he shuts the door. "Uncle Sam you can't be mean to Uncle Crwly he protected me for the scary monsters down in hell." I tell him with my best puppy dog eyes. "Look Mary, you don't know Crowley and he's very dangerous. He has done a lot of bad things, but look if he was keeping you safe maybe I can talk to your fathers somehow." I nod with a smile. "Good now go sit in the impala and don't move I'm going to go talk to them." I nod and skip to the car, watching Uncle Sam walk back into the hotel. I look in the back seat to find Venatici staring up at me with her mouth open and tongue hanging out.