11.| Delayed Coronation

R U D R A K S H' S     P O V-

R U D R A K S H' S P O V-

I don't believe in myself anymore. My wife has changed me for good and I'm proud of it.

But getting rid of body hair before having a bath with her? She really has changed me.

I thought that the bath with her would be hot but damn it was more than hot. It had set my body on fire.

And after one day, i still can't get that out of my mind even when i'm sitting in front of raj guru dev. Maybe the reason is Aakriti not because of our moment earlier but because she is sitting beside me with her leg slightly touching mine.

Well, we had called raj guru dev because of the incident that had happened so now my maa believes that we should consult him about the fixed day of the coronation ceremony.

"The day that I had told you about the ceremony, was a really good and auspicious day. It's bad luck that we can't do the coronation on that day." raj guru dev said.

"Ruj guru dev, every day is auspicious as long as Rudraksh is the one getting crowned." said my baba saa.

"That's true but we have to get a new date. I have seen stars and the day exactly after one month will be best suitable for his coronation." he declared.

"That's great. We will start preparation now." my maa said getting excited for my coronation. Sometimes I think that she wants me to be the king more than I want to be one.

"But..." maa locked at raj guru dev worriedly when said that. "Make sure that the coronation is done by that day, otherwise some misfortune might fall upon Rudraksh," he added.

"What type of misfortune.'' This time it's Aakriti who sounds worried.

"That i don't know daughter but it's in his stars." he said and got up from his place and left the place.

"This is what they wanted." Aakriti mumbled.

"Yes this is what they wanted." I mumbled back.

They wanted to delay my coronation, maybe even want to harm me and my closed ones. But I won't let them succeed.

I thought while touching my scar.

Whoever they are, they will have to accept their defeat because I always win.

"We have to be more careful now." maa said, locking her hands on her hand. "What do they even want from my family?" she almost cried and looking at her like this hurt me.

So I left the meating room.

I'm going to kill them brutally.

Soon Aakriti was walking beside me.

"I know you are hurt right now and you are also angry but..'' I slowed my pace because she was having trouble matching my steps. "We have to plan something to make fall into their own web." she whispered.

"Yes they will have to." i said

I moved inside our chamber and closed the door once Aakriti was inside too.

"Listen Aakriti..." she cut me off and said "no you listen i want to help you. All we have is one month and I really want to stand by your side." She took a deep breath. "So will you let me stand by your side? And yes I'm not taking no as an answer." she completed.

"Ok Ardhangini. Your wish is my command."

"Well, I have heard something about you."

Vijayveer kaur, my best friend and our best commander said with alcohol in his hand. While my hands were empty. Guess why? Because I don't want to be drunk when I return to our chamber and it would pain me if Aakriti had to handle my drunk self.

"What is it, Vijayveer?" I asked.

"That you had groomed yourself up, for bhabhi saa. Before your ritual where you had to bathe together." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Where did you even hear that from?"

"I have my sources in the palace." he answered,

"Yeah, and who are they? Some crazy fangirls of yours." i snapped.

This man in front of me is known for his flirting style in the whole palace and outside too. But he seems to have stopped all his nonsense now due to some unknown reason.

"Whatever, at least i have a source." he looked at me. " and what about you you have no source so you called that girl at night and almost scared her. That's a good thing that she is not scared of anything."

"What girl Vijayveer?" I asked , frowning.

"Rukmani, you called her at midnight during your first night." he said, getting irritated.

"Yes and why are so disturbed because of it." I asked.

"I'm not disturbed" he adjusted in his seat. " That girl just makes me want to kill everyone who is responsible for her state."

I don't even want to know what is wrong with her. But Vijayveer talking about a girl being drunk is a rare sight.

"I don't even know who you have been, my friend," he said.

"Why?" I asked him. But I don't think he will give me some sensible answer as he is really drunk now.

"Because you don't know who to impress and make a girl blush," he answered.

Only if he knew.

Suddenly images of Aakriti came to my mind. All naked and flustered sitting on my feeling my hard length on her bare heat.

"You know what I'm going to do now?"

"No, I don't have any idea, Vijayveer Kaur. what are you going to do?"

"Well I will go to my girl and fall asleep beside her on her bed saying that I'm drunk and then she will try to kill me tomorrow when I'm in my senses so now meet you tomorrow that is if she lets me live after the shit I'm going to pull."

He got up from his seat and went away with his swaying steps while sitting at my seat thinking about the idea that he just had planted in my head.

Should i also act like I'm drunk, irritate her a little.

Well, fun in marriage should never be lost so yes I'm also gonna pull that shit. Tonight.

I took his glass of alcohol and sprinkled some drops on me and drank a bit to make my mouth smell like alcohol.

I walked towards our chamber.

Oh, it feels so good to call our chamber as ours.

VOTE AND COMMENT...