Chapter 29

Hiiii...after so long...sorry for the late update guys. Enjoy reading💗
.
.
.

Jannat : Apko agar Academy k bacchon se kuch baat krni h to in 15 Minutes..bade bacchon ka lunch break hai...you can talk to them.

She said in a cute childish voice and left in a hurry.

Sidd : navi...jitna m samjh paa rha hoon...this busy schedule is not at all good for children. Itne chote bachon pr itna pressure is not suitable for their mental and physical health both.

Vaish : Yeah...ig we should wait for 15 mins...bade bacche jyada acche se explain kar payenge situation...

They waited for around 15 Minutes when a rush of children came in. They just had 15 minutes for their break..after which they need to go back to their studies. Sidnavi were shocked to see this.

Vaish : Aarth this is going very wrong.

Sidd : Yeh kaisi academy hai jahan bacchon ko ek pal ki bhi freedom nhi hai.

They stood there amazed when the break got over. They still waited for the clock to struck 8..when children will be freed from this cage. At around 8:15 that kid jannat came to them running.

Jannat : Didi...kaan laao

she asked cutely to which vaish bended to her height with an aww. Jannat said something in her ears which brought a smile on her face.

Jannat : Bye bye...meri mammi ne dekh lia mujhe aise ghumte hue to bhot daant paregi

She left from there in a hurry waving a last bye to them.

Sidd : Kya bol kr gyi?

Vaish : Vahi..jo hume sunna tha

She smiled cheerfully while Sidd made a confused face.

SCENE CHANGE

VAISH'S POV

Mrs. Pandey, the chief of the academy and shagun's mother...apologized to all the parents for her child's behavior. But all the parents refused to accept the apology and to withdrew the case. Now Mrs. Pandey is sitting here on the verge of crying...When I decided to help her out.

Vaish : Mam...you said in the meeting...that your son is mentally ill..do you really think like this? ...that he don't know what he is saying or doing?

Mrs. Pandey : I know him better than anyone else...and I know he is mentally disturbed.

Vaish : Sorry to say mam...but I guess you are wrong here. As his attorney , I don't think that's true.

Mrs pandey huffed and laughed sarcastically..not in a rude manner...but she didn't understood my point.

Mrs. Pandey : Do you really think so? You've only met him a couple of time beta...that's why you think that.

Vaish : I know I have met him only few time..but don't you think you should believe him being his mother? Shouldn't you listen to him? Atleast just once, with an open heart. Kids laugh at the name "Popat Bhaiya". However they understand what the Liberation of children that Mr. Shagun talks about is. The ones who doesn't understand your son are only adults.

Flashback

Jannat : Didi...kaan laao

she asked cutely to which vaish bended to her height with an aww.

Jannat : I want to play Everyday. I want to be liberated.

Flashback ends

So...this is how I trusted him. I realised how to win this case now. Now I have to tell abhi everything and help him win this case.