Chapter 34

NEXT DAY

COURT HEARING..

ABHI'S POV

We are in the middle of the court hearing... The final hearing of this case...where everything will change. Media cameras all around the room to record the final hearing and deliver their news the moment final decision is taken. I stood up from the seat to deliver my closing statement. I looked at the faces of my cheerleaders...cheering through their eyes...which obviously motivated me. This case is the turning point of both our lives...if we won...I will get back my prosecutor job...and vaish will be declared innocent....but if we fail...

Abhi : According to all the rules and evidences...it is proven that, that day Ms. Vaishnavi Rao was only coming back from the grocery shop to her home when she saw the dead body of her ex boyfriend Mr. Ruhaan...proving her alibi to be true. As confessed by Mr. Ameesh about his crimes...I declare him guilty and Ms. Vaishnavi Rao free from all the charges permanently.

I paused for a moment to see her bright sunshine smile ..I just love her

Abhi : Also... I charge Mr. Ameesh with life imprisonment for the uncountable crimes he did

I saw into his eyes...he was sitting in the guilty chair right in front of me glaring me in anger. Ghur lo jitna ghurna hai... Tables have turned now Ameesh

Judge : Based on all the proofs and evidences I declare defandant Vaishnavi Rao innocent. Hence as pleaded by prosecutor Abhishek I charge Mr. Ameesh with life imprisonment. And also keeping in mind the way he murdered the victim with so much cruelty I charge him with strict punishment during his imprisonment.. The court is dismissed.

Police took ameesh away...my heart finally got what it wanted from so long. I myself declared my vaish innocent. Ek time tha jab meine khud apne muh se use guilty bola tha...or aaj...aaj finally I proved her innocent....permanently. but idk why...mujhe prosecutor dobara banne ki khushi kyu nhi ho rhi.

I looked at her side but found the seat empty. I went towards sidd who was smiling proudly at me eagerly waiting for me to clear the formalities and come to him.

Abhi : Ashu .. we did it yrr

My eyes held tears ..but this time these were tears of happiness

Sidd : Yess... I'm so very much proud of you abhi....YOU DID ITTT

He hugged me smiling proudly keeping in mind the injury on my left shoulder... I hugged him back. This hug is all I need after this win. He knows what I want at a particular time.

Abhi : Tere bina yeh possible nhi tha Ashu...WE DID IT

Sidd : You rocked today... finally Navi ko insaaf mil gayaa

Abhi : Tere bina kya hi hota yarr Mera

Sidd : Mere bina teri zindagi adhuri hoti... Jaise chashme bina nazar

I broke the hug listening to his catchy line

Abhi : Yeh kahan se sikha be

I asked laughing on his comment

Sidd : Abe khud banaya ...wah waah bolne ki jagah has rha hai...kya zamana aa gaya re...

His nautanki continued like a swing. Me kaise bhul gaya...Bina nautanki ke ashu, ashu hota hi nhi.

Abhi : Ekdam nautanki hai tu

Sidd : Aakhir Bhai kiska hoon

Abhi : Haww vaish ko nautanki bola

Sidd : Abe tujhe bola gadhe insaan..mana dobara prosecutor ban gaya...prr bina akal ke prosecutor ko kon case dega be

Abhi : Ashu I don't know why but abh jab mujhe dobara prosecutor job wapis mil gyi hai..to mujhe vo khushi nhi ho rhi jo meine sochi thi..