∞/3

I entrusted you with my affairs, my confusion, and my distractions, I entrusted you with the closed doors whose keys are in your hands, and the difficult things that are easy for you, I entrusted you with the roads whose end I do not know and the distances whose size I do not know, I entrusted you with my happiness, so do not let worry make me miserable or fear exhaust me.

فوَّضتُك أمري وحيرتي وشتاتي فوَّضتك الأبواب المُغلقة التي مفاتيحها بين يديك، والأمور الصعبة التي تيسيرها هينٌ عليك، فوَّضتك الطرق التي لا أعلم نهايتها والمسافات التي لا أعلم حجمها، فوضتك سعادتي فلا تجعل همّاً يشقيني ولا خوفاً يرهقني.

O Lord, I always advise you to those I love, always keep them in your deposits that will not be lost, and do not show me any harm in them that makes me sad.

يا رب أوصيك دائماً بمن احبهم
‏ اجعلهم دائماً في ودائعك التي لا تضيع
‏ ولا تريني فيهم بأساً يحزنني♥️.

"O God, deprive me of the pleasure of disobeying You and grant me the pleasure of obeying You .

"اللهم احرمني لذة معصيتك وارزقني لذة طاعتك"

Oh God, if my sins are many, forgive them, and if my faults appear, cover them, and if my worries increase, remove them, and if my soul has lost its way, return it to you in a beautiful way.

اللهُم إنّ كثرتَ ذنوبي فاغفرها
‏وإنّ ظهرتْ عُيوبي فاسترها
‏وإنّ زادتْ همومي فأزلها
‏وإنّ ضلّت نفسي طريقها فرُدها إليكَ رداً جميلآ

Perhaps you will sleep tonight over something that you have despaired of, so that God may wake you up with joy at His relief.

ولعلّك تنام الليلة على أمر قد يأست منه ليوقِظك الله فرحًا بانفراجه♥️..

One of the most important rules of life is that if you do not occupy yourself with the truth, you are occupied with falsehood. The more a person sets for himself religious and worldly goals, and the less free time he has, the better his life will be, the more beautiful his psychology will be, and the more he will advance in his life. If he does not occupy himself with the truth and what benefits him, the devils will take control of him, corrupt his mind, and preoccupy himself with what harms him. And people came forward while he was in his place .

كلما وضع الشخص لنفسه أهداف دينيه ودنيويه ، وقل فراغه ، كانت حياته أفضل ، ونفسيته أجمل ، وتقدم بحياته أكثر
وإذا لم يشغل نفسه بحق وبما يفيده ، تسلطت عليه الشياطين ، وأفسدت عقله ، وانشغل بما يضره ، وتقدم الناس وهو في مكانه

I no longer had any desire to engage in conversations or get close to anyone. Suddenly, without wanting to, I felt the weight of communicating with everyone taking over me. I don't hate anyone, but I lost my desire all at once.

لم تعد في داخلي رغبة لخوضّ أحاديث أو التقرب من أحدهم ، فجأة ومن دون أن أرغب شعرت بثقل التواصل مع الجّميع يسيطر على داخلي ، لا أكره أحدًا لكنها نفسي فقدت رغبتها دفعة واحدة .

Eventually one of them will get through, and the other will be stuck forever.

في النهاية أحدهم سيتجاوز ، والآخر سيظل عالقاً إلى الأبد.

The heaviest thing a person can carry is the word that wasted the opportunity to say it at the right time.

‏ان أثقل ما قد يحمله الإنسان،الكلمة التي ضاعت فرصة قولها في الوقت المناسب.

- No one knows what is inside you, so do not wait for a fair judgment from anyone

- لا أحد يعلم ما في داخلك ، لذا لا تنتظر حڪماً عادلاً عليك من أحد𝆹𝅥𝅮

"Do not wish, for wishes are just a lie. Set your goal and strive for it, and one day you will definitely find yourself in the place you want."

- لا تتمنى فالأماني مجرد أڪذوبة، ضع هدفك وأسعى لأجله ويوم ما يجب عليك نفسك في المڪان الذي تريده حتماً"

But you know very well that I was never an enemy of your bad mood or bad speech, but rather I embraced you in all your situations.

‏ولكنك تعلم جيداً بأني لم أكُن يوماً عدواً لسُوء مزاجيتك وسوء حديثك بل كنت اعانقك بجميع حالاتُك .

"You must know with certainty that a person
engages in a struggle between himself and himself every day, with a thousand worries, a thousand sorrows, and a hundred folds, to emerge before you with all this steadfastness."

"عليك أن تعلم علم اليقين ، بأن المرء يخوض صراعًا بينه وبين نفسه كل يوم ، مع ألف هم وألف حزن ومئة ضعف ليخرج أمامك بكل هذا الثبات".

"The more we mature, the more we discover that we do not want to be the best, the most beautiful, or the happiest, but rather to live in calm, peace of mind, contentment, contentment, and reconciliation with oneself."

" كلما نضجنا كلما اكتشفنا أننا لا نريد أن نكون الأفضل ولا الأجمل ولا الأسعد بل أن نعيش في هدوء وراحة بال ورضا وقناعة وتصالح مع الذات

One automatically prefers those who understand and understand him, and always excludes him."

يميل المرء تلقائيًا لمن يَفهمه ويتفهمه، ويستثنيه دائمًا".

___________________________________________________

~ شُکْرآ عٌلَى حًسِنِ آلَقُرآءةّ آتٌمًنى تٌضغُطِوٌآ عٌلَر آلَنِجّمًةّ وٌتٌکْتٌبًوٌنِ تٌعٌلَيَقُ مًنِ آنِآمًلَکْمً آلَرآئعٌةّ ~ وٌ شُکْرآ ☆☆☆ (。◕‿◕。)