prolouge:

Celestalia... home to all heavenly creatures blessed not to be born into the withers below... Date: Rabbits Year (celestial years).

"Young Lady if you don't finish harvesting the dew drops SO HELP ME-"

"FINE...fine, i'm working on it father..."

"The queen would be disgusted by your behavior and you know it..."

"MOTHER has no right telling me what i can and can't do..."

"YOU BETTER CLOSE THAT MOUTH OF FILTH OR YOU MIGHT JUST-"

"Not make it to the divine... I'm aware..."

{The divine; De-Vine: the highest rank of rule over the heavens (Celestia) as angels can not die.}

"Forget it... you know as well as anyone I don't want to take the position..."

"You will take it and you will FINISH.THIS.WAR."

"UGH... Whatever... I'm going to sword training..."

"Oh like one of THEM huh? What ever happened to, *mockingly* Yes father! I would love to attend tea! Or, Yes! This dress is absolutely stunning!"

+GAGS+ " Again about the dresses?"

"Gotta ditch those... those RAGS sooner or later!"

"SINCE WHEN WAS PANTS RAGS?"

"Since the invention of robes- hey where are you going?"

"Away from here..."

*sigh*

"When will this torment end..."

Chapter 1:

+Jay swung her sword at the practice dummy for what seemed like the thousandth time.+

It was a beautiful training room, Marble pillars, Hundreds upon thousands of windows reflecting the light of an occasional chandelier, and beautiful silver weapons lining the wall's of the room.

+sweat would coat Jay's body as she laid her sword back in its sheath.+

She headed up to the bathing pool thoughtfully... She was a princess! She lived in a palace with hundreds of servants and guards that would happily bend at her will... and yet the one thing she really wanted, just ONE chance to help fight for her land, was stripped of her as it would be "unholy" for a royal to spill blood on the battlefield... Years... it had been years, decades, centuries! And she was never allowed to even step foot out of this marble prison... +Jay would sigh as the soap bubbles gently poured down her back from the glistening moon pool. "Just,... one time..." * she would murmur to herself* As she changed into her usual garments the village bell rang... the fourth attack of the day... and what could she do? NOTHING!

She pressed her face to her window as guards rushed out, their armor gleaming in the light... There had to be something she could do right? *She took a deep breath and slid open her window, slipping down the marble pillar and climbing the bricks of the castle until her feet were in the soft grass of the garden. +she rushed to the shed and put on a raincoat concealing her identity nearly perfectly... Jay peeked out from the garden shrubs as the raging battle continued. Warriors of the relm of Hakaii... - {Hakaii (Ha - k - eye) Roughly translates to "destroy" or "destruction" In Japanese.} The air was wet with the blood of fellow angels... Jay would wince as time and time again she would have to see the demons arrows pierce through the angels silver veins. "Thats it... i'm going in" *she would decide under her breath* She crawled under the shrubs and wiggled through the black iron bars surrounding the garden. Carefully, she closed her eyes and successfully made her beautiful jeweled halo vanish on command along with her wings. She gracefully but stealthily trotted over to one of her injured subjects.

"Open you're eyes for me" *she whispered*

"What?!?" *said the angelic warrior writhing in pain from the arrow wounds.

"JUST DO IT" *Jay whispered louder (now slightly annoyed)  

+The warrior would gasp as Jay would put his face in her palms. She would look deeply into his eyes, her own growing a bright glowing blue...+ 

{Angelic healing: A power only bestowed to  those with royal blood, It's the opposite as Heirs to Hakaii -cause damage severely when looking into another's eyes. (can be done on command) } 

+The wounded warrior was suddenly rejuvenated and quickly sat up+ 
"L- lady Jayus! What in heavens name are you doing here?!?" *They would yelp*

"Keep your voice DOWN!" *jay would icily answer through gritted teeth*

"R- right..." *He stammered now much quieter* 

"Good, now-" 

+Crys of victory bit at the air as the demonic figures flew off engulfed in heavenly flames+

*Jay couldn't help but let a grin of pride slip... they had done well! But wait, she was still on the clock.* 

"What's you're name?"

" My name?!?..." *the warrior paused as he did not expect such a question from royalty! however it would be considered quite rude not to answer.* 

" My name is Quince you're highness..."

+Jay gave him a curt nod as a loud sound arose from the castle+ 

"JAYUS WHERE. ARE. YOU.?!?"

+It was her father... and he was furious...+