You Texted Me!

"Max, Harvey"

*Max pov*

I was on a video call with Tom and Dylan, just talking about the usual random stuff when Tom mentioned a danger wank. I honestly thought it was just jerking off in a risky place like in public or something but when Tom explained it, it wasn't that at all. Turns out the meaning Tom heard is where you jerk off and when you're close to cumming you shout on someone in the house and you have to cum, clean up, and be 'normal' before they get to your room. This idea had my mind ticking, no way i was risking it with mum or dad, Harvey on the other hand would provide a challenge cause he constantly runs up and down the stairs.

I finished the call with the boys and while working on some remixes i thought more about the 'danger wank', thinking Harvey could be more challenging than i could handle for my first time trying it so i decided to sleep on it. I head downstairs in the morning and see Harvey in the living room wearing only his purple boxers, i wasn't much better as i only had on my loose pajama shorts which showed my dick just as much as Harvey's boxers showed his.

This made me sure in my head that Harvey's my tester, there's no one else i could risk it with, if i can't finish in time and Harvey catches me i'll just explain what i was doing and it'll probably be awkward for a couple hours then nothing will change. I sat in the living room talking with Harvey, stealing a glance at his dick every chance i got, until i went back up to my room and sat on the edge of my bed, mentally preparing for this but the more i thought about it the harder my dick got.

Just the thought of Harvey catching me with my dick in my hand and my body and chin covered in cum was making me so hard, fuck such a hot thought. I slipped my shorts down to my ankle and took a hold of my dick, rolling my soft foreskin back and forth as i stroke every inch. I write out a text on my phone that says 'come to my room Harv, fast!' Then i closed my eyes and pictured Harvey, the couple thirst traps he posts here and there online, all the holidays we went swimming and i seen his bulge, everytime like this morning when i seen his dick imprint in his boxer's.

My hand speeds up imagining seeing Harvey in the shower, his thick dick in his hand, jerking off with the warm water running down his body and off his balls. The image in my head of Harvey naked and wet blowing a thick load all over the glass shower wall was something i wanted to see more than anything. In reality i wanted to be on my knees and getting the load my face

"Max, yo-"

I open my eyes and see Harvey standing there still in his boxers and i panicked as i hit my high i didn't have tissues or even my boxers i usually use to cum on near me. My head dropped back and i groaned in pleasure i was on another planet as i sprayed my load, feeling each cumshot travel from my balls to my exposed tip.

*Third Person Pov*

Max was in that much bliss that he didn't even realize that he never heard or felt his cum land anywhere. It wasn't until Max opened his eyes he seen what he'd only ever imagined... Harvey was on his knees with his mouth above Max's dick and his cum neatly kept in Harvey's mouth. Max hadn't let go of his dick yet but when he watched Harvey swallow his thick load he spurts out 2 more cumshots but they land back on his tip which Harvey takes the opportunity to take Max's dick in his mouth and clean the cum up.

"fuck, Harvey what are you doing?!"

"You texted me!"

I look at my phone and see that i sent the text... Fuck i must've hit send after i closed my eyes.