Chapter 13 - Dawn Determines

"Starla Moon, are you okay?" Dawn asked as she went up to me and held my face. I swallowed my food before saying yes. She let go and held my hand tightly.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Good. You nearly gave me a heart attack," she said as she hugged me tightly. I smiled as I squished her tightly. She then let it set in as Altan was right next to me. She looked at my lips. Horoscopes, I didn't put into account that my lipstick was messed up too! Her dog ears popped out.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Did you two make out?" she asked. I covered her mouth as Altan's face turned red.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Not so loud! My dad could hear you!" I murmured. I wiped my face as she took a fry from me.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Starla, you have some nerve. I respect you for standing on business but I'm mad about who it was with," Dawn said. She went to Altan and tugged his ear.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"You better respect her boundaries and if she ever says something is your fault, it is. She is never wrong in anything and you defend her with your life," she scolded. He nodded softly.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I will," he added softly. Dawn nodded with a soft smile.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Not bad, мальчик-неудачник. Not bad," she said as she went to me.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Now that you have a boyfriend, I get to talk about all the secrets of having a lover and we can do double dates and stuff. Okay? And all the pet names that make boys swoon," Dawn explained. I nodded softly as I continued to finish my meal.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

We continued to talk for a while, and she even warmed up to Altan. He was more warmed up as well. He was open and was so gentle. I love him so much. He was so cute and I couldn't help but give him kisses during our talk.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

When my parents walked in, I was ready to fall into bed with Cielo and Altan in my arms.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"We finally finished the paperwork about Altan. Ready to go, Starla?" Dad asked as Dawn got up. Mom handed me my clothes as I nodded and Altan got up. They all led the room to let me dress out of my hospital gown.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

When I left, Altan quickly went back inside.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"I almost forgot. Here," he said as he handed me a small bag. I smiled before kissing him softly.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"You're the sweetest," I said as I held his hand and led him out.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Dad, are Titan and Alanzo and everyone else alright?" I asked. He rubbed my head softly.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Yes, my Starla. Alanzo has a broken arm and leg, but he could be a lot worse. Titan was just really fatigued and is asleep as of now. Estrella and Fengari have minor sprains and are fine," he explained.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"What about you, dad? Your vacation?" I asked sorrowfully. He laughed softly with a kiss of my head.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"We did all we could do in a day. It was fine," he said. Mom agreed. We got in his saucer as Altan and I were in the back.

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°

"Of course, having a boyfriend does come with some rules. I will tell you them when we get home," dad said. I hugged him as we made our way back home. Of course, not without lots of kisses!

˚。𖦹 ⋆。°