two

The next morning he stretches out his limbs, only to be met with a plush body next to him, eyes cracking open with a lazy grin, the sight of your tousled hair spilled across his pillow a sight that has his heart rate increasing.

Sleep wasn't really had over the last eight hours, in and out of being inside of you, and when he wasn't well... other parts of his body was. He had intended to keep his promise last night he had made, and the sight of your passed out form tangled in his sheets was something he didn't expect to want to see everyday.

He rolls closer, the open palm of his hand dragging up your bare side as he presses kisses to the nape of your warm neck, his arm wrapping around your waist to draw you back against his chest. You stir, a soft, sleepy moan escaping your lips as you stretch, the arching of your back immediately giving him explicit thoughts.

"Mmm, good morning meine Liebe," he whispers against the side of your ear, peppering kisses along your scapulas and your upper back, his hand sliding along the smooth skin of your navel, teasingly dipping between your thighs as a shaky sigh escapes your lips.

Your hand clutches his wrist, making him rumble out a chuckle as he squeezes your thigh gently, his hips pushing against your backside slightly.

"G'morning to you too," you breathe out with a little smile, and he can hear the longing and aching in your voice, his hands exploring every inch of skin he already had last night. It was addictive, the contours of your body mingling with your plush curves, his hands unable to get enough.

"Mm, you know...if you keep that up, we're never getting out of this bed today," your quiet, raspy voice responds, and he swears it's the hottest sound he's heard to date. It makes him groan, pulling you closer as he grinds his hips against your lower back with a chuckle that dissipates into a needy sigh.

"I would be perfectly okay with that," he whispers, his hand smoothing up your abdomen to cup your breast, kneading gently as he feels himself becoming painfully hard. He pushes his hips against you again, breathing out a quiet groan as he nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck.

"But...I promised breakfast last night, and I intend to make sure my girl is properly fed," he whispers, his hand dragging back down to slide across your ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. Your little giggle sends shivers right down his spine, and it's as if for a moment he can forget about the age gap, and that you're his sons ex girlfriend.

Just a pretty girl laid up in his bed on a Sunday morning.

"Your girl?" You tease him softly, turning over to face him, your hand gently clutching the sheet over your chest. His eyes find yours as they soften, his hand gently pushing some hair off your forehead as he smiles.

"Mhm. Mein hübsches Mädchen (my pretty girl)," he whispers against your lips, his smile widening as he presses his mouth to yours, cradling the back of your head as he sighs into it. The second your lips part he feels his control slipping, his own lips parting to let his tongue find yours, his smile slowly fading off into one of coursing desire, his soft groan mingling with your own.

He lets his strong stature be his advantage, his knee sliding open your thighs as he rolls you onto your back, fitting perfectly between them. He relishes in the way your nails rake along his hips, sliding up his back as he pushes against you, his eyes rolling as he feels your arousal already gliding along his cock.

"Scheiße. Du bist schon so nass für mich (Fuck. You're already so wet for me)," he groans against your lips, his mother tongue dominating his words as he speaks, his mind and body past the point of no return. His hand slides between your thighs, fingers meeting your readiness as he lets his breaths wash over your lips, teasingly grazing.