The Trench and The One True King

The waves became tougher, and more brutal once the weather turned into a storm. They almost thought that the boat was gonna flip. "This storm came out of no where." Arthur yelled.

She nodded her head in a agreement. "We must be getting close." She looked down at the water. "Be ready." She walked to the other side of the boat. Hopefully the weather will cool down.

She stood there for a few seconds, she felt like there was something in the water, she was probably paranoid. She turned around to check the other side. She stopped walking, sensing something behind her. She turned around to see a hideous creature. It must be a trench monster. She stumbled back. They were bigger in person.

The creature screech, spreading its arms. It was gonna jump on her. Arthur quickly broke off a piece of wood from the boat. He did stun it but it immediately jumped on him knocking him down.

Before Mera could react, she heard another creature jump out of the water. She used the water to hold it in place to throw it to the other side. Another creature jumped in front of her, pushing her back against the window of the control room. She ducked when it swing its arm before kicking him into a sharp object.

Arthur stabbed the creature that was on top of him in the head with the stick it broke. He threw it in the water, getting back up. Both Mera and Arthur looked up to the pole realizing there were tons of those creatures on it.

One jumped off heading straight for Arthur. Mera quickly grabbed the sphere that was on the boat, throwing it at the creature who was gonna attack Arthur, it stabbed through two of the creatures. Arthur grabbed the rope that was attach to the spheres, throwing it around the pole that those creatures were on. It broke off, knocking them into the water. "What the hell are these things?" Arthur asked.

She grabbed his hand, pulling him to the other side of the boat. "The Trench! We're here!" She yelled. "There's too many of them!"

They couldn't fight them all even if they want it to. They were victious, and brutal. They would shred them to bits. Arthur grabbed her arm. "Come on, inside." He gently pushed her to the control room first, closing the door behind them.

The boat filled with the Trench. They were screwed if they don't figure out what to do. Arthur pulled out a red box that has flares. He activate the flare, holding it up to the windows."They're from the depths. They're scared of the light. Here!" He handed her his flare, she held it against the window, trying to scare off as many as she can.  She quickly stopped a creature from entering in through the door.

Arthur stuff a flare in the back of his pants. He grabbed another flare. They needed to get out of here. Mera quickly turned around after hearing the window breaking behind her. She stuffed the flare in its mouth. "Come on!" He grabbed her hand, running outside the control room.

They both climbed on the railing. He let of her hand, it would be faster if they didn't held hands. "Stay close!" He ordered before they both jumped off into the water. He made sure he held onto the flare tightly as they both swam through the herds of those creatures. The only keeping them alive is the flares. They had along way to swim.

The Trench creatures was also coming from above them. They didn't attack cause they were afraid of the light. The water current was getting stronger and faster. They were getting somewhere, but they had to push through.

Mera thought, they were have a better chance at landing if she moved the water out of their way. It definitely did help. The flare went out and the creatures were attempting to attack. Arthur quickly pulled out the flare behind him, activating it. He moved it around, trying to see where they need to go. "Over there!" Mera pointed to where they needed to go.