Part 7

His words were enough to break Y/N's heart and her patience. She stops and looks at Yoongi. How can a person be so heartless? He is continuously insulting and humiliating her in front of everyone.

Y/N goes towards Yoongi.

Y/n: I have never seen a bad person like you. Of course, you must be like this because your father is also like this.

Yoongi was about to slap him when Namjoon grabbed his hand.

Y/N leaves from there.

yoongi: you... Why did you stop me?

he shouted

Namjoon: What are you doing, huh? Enough, you ruined her. Now stop Yoongi; she is already suffering because of you, and now you again start breaking her.

Yoongi's anger boiled over as he struggled against Namjoon's grip. His eyes burned with fury as he glared at his friend, unable to comprehend why he would intervene. "You don't understand, Namjoon," Yoongi seethed, his voice laced with bitterness. "She deserved to hear the truth. She needed to know." But Namjoon remained steadfast, his grip tightening on Yoongi's hand. "No, Yoongi," he said firmly. "What she needed was support, love, and understanding. Not this constant torment you subject her to." The weight of Namjoon's words settled heavily on Yoongi's shoulders, his anger slowly dissipating into a mix of guilt and regret.

Yoongi: What are you saying? I didn't do anything with her; she deserves this ...bloody gold digger.

Namjoon: enough! Don't say anything about anyone without knowing her. She is way better than you and your family.

Yoongi: You are insulting my family; you know what it will cause you.

Namjoon: I don't care, but I won't allow you to ruin her again. Do you have any idea what she was going through because of you?

Yoongi: What nonsense?

Namjoon: After you reject her, everyone starts making fun of her, not only her but her family too, just because they are poor and you are from a rich family.

Yoongi is staring at Namjoon.

Yoongi : What are you saying?

Namjoon: I'm saying that your rejection of her caused immense pain and humiliation. She had to endure relentless mockery and discrimination solely because of your status and wealth. It was unfair and cruel. Yoongi, you may not care about her, but I won't stand by and let you continue to hurt he

Namjoon: Your father. Ask him what he did to her father. Of course, you don't know anything because you were not here. Her father was working under your father, and when he came to know about Y/N and you, he insulted her father in front of the whole company, and everyone started making fun of him. One day, he took his own life just because of your father, and this caused her mom to go into a coma, and they became orphans. Her brother was struggling for their lives financially; they were broken. She suffered so much. Now stop this and leave her alone.

Yoongi is surprised he doesn't know anything about this; he can't imagine just because if his simple rejection can destroy someone's life, that girl is already suffering, and he is also making her suffer more. Now he feels guilty. And he was also angry with his father.

He couldn't believe that his father's actions had caused such a devastating chain of events for this girl and her family. The weight of guilt and anger settled heavily on Yoongi's shoulders as he realized the impact of his own rejection. He vowed to make things right, to apologize to the girl and do whatever he could to help her and her brother overcome their hardships. From that moment on, Yoongi was determined to mend the damage caused by his father and bring some light back into their lives