Baekhyun

Baekhyun POV

As I'm making my wonderful girlfriend breakfast. I hear her soft foot steps coming down the stairs. "Yeobo what are you cooking it smells good" she giggles and sits on the counter. "Yah! I was supposed to bring this to you in bed! Go lay down!" I say as and pick up a spatula, pointing it at her. "Okay okay, I'll go back to bed" she said as she went back to our room.

After cooking I spent even more time placing it on the tray. I had to make it look perfect and once I was satisfied with everything I went upstairs to find my princess sleeping. She's so cute I swear she's my everything. "Sleeping beauty wake-up." I chuckle as I place the tray next to her. "Sleeping beauty needs a kiss to wake up, didn't you read the story" she giggles as I kiss her softly.
"I love you Baekhyun"
"I love you too Y/N" I say as I hold out a fork of eggs in front of her mouth. "Say ahhh"
"Ahhh" she says as I feed her. "It's good baby but you put to much pepper" she says as she giggles. "I'm still learning okay" I pout. "Awe it's okay"
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I'm so sorry you guys. I'm just not feeling well these days.but I'll try to update more. If you want to request please inbox me do not put it in the comments. I write for all EXO members. This is including Kris Luhan and Tao. I don't do smut I'm just not good at it but if you request for it I will try my best.