Chapter 10

Beomgyu shifted as his internal clock woke him up. Yeonjun had tightened his grip around Beomgyu's waist, pulling him closer. At some point during the night, their bodies had molded into a comfortable sleeping position, with Yeonjun embracing him from behind. Beomgyu carefully turned to face Yeonjun, who seemed to be in a deep sleep. So, this was waking up with someone in your bed. He studied Yeonjun's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful. Beomgyu traced his finger along Yeonjun's jawline. He had never felt another guy's beard before. How often did Yeonjun have to shave? What was his morning routine like? Was he grumpy in the mornings? What did he like to have for breakfast? Beomgyu wanted to know everything.

He ran his fingers over Yeonjun's chest, forming small circles. Yeonjun murmured softly, moved his hips against Beomgyu, and sighed happily. Beomgyu had become aroused, but he didn't want to wake Yeonjun just yet. Instead, he snuggled against his warm chest, closed his eyes, immersed himself in Yeonjun's scent, and enjoyed the feeling of skin against skin.

Memories of the previous night flooded his mind. Had Yeonjun noticed how nervous he was, or had Beomgyu done a good job hiding it? He knew Yeonjun desired him. He never doubted that. The question was: where was this going? Were they moving too fast? Did Beomgyu have room in his life for a relationship? He had never seriously considered it before. Not after the disastrous love affair he had the previous year. But now... Did Yeonjun mean what he had hinted at in the last message? That he would be there for Beomgyu, with him, that he wouldn't have to go through it alone?

If it hadn't been for those messages—or rather, the absence of those messages—It was after they stopped coming that Beomgyu realized how much he missed having a special connection with someone. It was the sweetest, most considerate thing someone had done for him. Especially since Jaeno wasn't interested in cryptology. How did he do it? Beomgyu had to remember to ask him. Or maybe not. The mystery made him attractive. Would the messages stop now that they were together? If they were together, that is. They hadn't really talked about it. But if he went by what happened the night before...

The previous night. So exciting. Beomgyu slid his hand downward, tracing his fingers in a spiral along his abdominal hair until he reached his semi-erect penis. He took it firmly and used his thumb to rub in circles just below the head, which, for Beomgyu at least, was the most sensitive spot.

"Mmmmmmm," Yeonjun moaned.

"Oh, my freaking eyes! Cover up, dude. Cover up! For the love of God." Soobin shook his head as he turned around and hastily exited the room.

"Oh, God. I forgot about him," Beomgyu said, crawling over Yeonjun. Soobin had kindly agreed to spend the night elsewhere so Beomgyu could be alone with Yeonjun, but they hadn't discussed the possibility of Yeonjun spending the night in his room. Beomgyu quickly put on his underwear and tossed Yeonjun's clothes to the still-sleeping Yeonjun. "Do you think he's mad?"

Yeonjun rubbed his eyes.

"Nah, he's cool."

"I guess he got a good look," Beomgyu said.

"It could have been worse. A few minutes later, and who knows what acts of depravity he would have stumbled upon."

A loud knock caught their attention at the door. Soobin reentered the room, using his baseball cap to shield his eyes.

"It's safe to look now," Yeonjun said.

Soobin lifted his cap.

"And? Have you two finally stopped navel-gazing?"

"That's what she said!" Beomgyu retorted, making Soobin laugh, and the tension in the room dissipated.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom," Yeonjun said. "Do you want to grab something for breakfast?"