1-ONE

" you said you loved me

then why are you leaving
Me alone? "I said with tealty eyes.

" I Never said that I loved you , I was with you bcoz I want to be succesfull and rich , you are already famous bcoz your dad " she said with anger.

I take deep Breath . and said " you used-me Just for reputation, I know am rich But I don't mind if you use me or not , But I really love you and want to marry you for god saker why don't you understumnd my feelings huhhh ? "I said gettin angry.

" feeings huhhh..... " She chuckled and said " You called it feelings huhh , then why don't you let me touch you huhh , We never Kiss each other , not even hugs... I am done with and now I got more
reach man than you he is not like
you , he is rich , hundsome and I am going to merry him next month ... that's it .... I am leaving now ... and don't you dare to contact me again ...... " she said ... and started leaving .
" plzzz .... Plzzz .... don't leave me sara ..... plzzz come back ... saaraaa ..... " I Shouted and wake up on bed . " it's a dream huhhh."
I take a deep breath..... I was sweating my Breath Started getting heavier ......

" I hate her .... It's been 6 years .... Fucking 6 years .... And she is still hunting me .... and every single night she comes back with those painful memories...... I still can't stop thinking about her ......"

she was using you , cmon man move on ...... she was a bitch .... She humiliate you .... And now she snatched your peace.......you don't deserve anyone .... You're born to be alone....... " stoppppp .... Itttttt " i shouted and cover my ears " it's enough " i sigh and left for shower .....

" it's okay .... You need to relax... she was nothing to you ..... she betrayed you .... Just move on from him " i said .....

      After taking a hot shower and getting ready .... I want to my home .... My house ..... " leaving alone without your family and your loved ones isn't easy ...... you just need comfort and your lowest point.... But guess what I don't deserve any of it "

" good morning mom " I said to my mom .

" beta , what is this behaviour, you should salam first . " I know it was coming but I just nodded with a natural face .

" beta , aaj Jaldi aa jana , we are going somewhere " and leave from there .

It's my daily routine , waking up at my paint house every day and just to see my mom , I came to this hell and after that I left for company.

I am a ceo of my own company , I know my dad is already popular but I want success on my own , and after working day and night I am here at the highest place .

I already have royal blood but people know me by my own name , not from my father or our surname . I know I am showing of to much but it's worth it ......

- He is our sun -

On the other side :-

" where is she , tell him come downstairs now " a women said to a girl .

The girl left to her room and knocked at the door . After getting response she peek in from the door and said " baajiii...... Bari maa aap ko bula rahi he niche .... " she said .

" what happened FAAYZA " the girl said with sweet voice .

" I don't know she is screaming from 1 hour ..... and saying she want to talk something important " FAAYZA said with worried look .

" okay I am coming " she said and come downstairs with FAAYZA . " What happened badi ma ?? "

" come , and sit here " she said with a strict tone.

She sit down beside her and asked with with a scared look " Kya mujhse kuch galti hoi he , dekhe plzz mujhe maaf karde , aage se esa nahi hoga ...... I ... I promise "

" get ready at evening , they are coming to see you for their son " she said with sarcastic tone and left from there .

Any guesses what it will be ????