Characters Aesthetic

Srishti Sharma : (26 years old)

Who is a well-known Mafia Queen in the underworld. But the whole world knows her as the 'CEO' of
'SS Group of Company'. And the 'MD' of the
'DS Fashion Industry'. She doesn't want her family to know about her mafia activities. That's the only reason why she has maintained a good reputation and good opinion about her in front of the corporate world. She is a sweetheart to her family. But in the underworld, no one is ruthless than her. If you get on her bad side, then it means you just opened the gate of hell. As a CEO and MD, she is very grumpy,strict, and cold. She doesn't smile or laugh. She just smirks. Forget about laughing. The world has witnessed her smile rarely on very special occasions, that too a fake smile. She only smiles genuinely in front of her family. Her only strength and weakness is her family. She doesn't trust anyone except her family and her uncle (her bodyguard). That's the sole reason why she doesn't have friends. Since childhood, her only best friend is her own little sister. Her aura screams 'dominance'and 'darkness'. She has a lot of enemies in the corporate world as well as in the underworld. She has major anger issues. She kills mercilessly. If anyone mess with her, they will be either buried under 6 feet down or they will be burned alive. She loves to take risks. She love the sight of her enemies begging on their knees for her forgiveness. Her one order can save a life as well as can take a life.

"She is gorgeous as a goddess, with a perfect body, and with chocolate brown eyes. By her looks, no one can say that she is the ruthless mafia queen. Her looks are intoxicating."

Rakshit Dubey :(27 years old)

He is a well-known Mafia King in the underworld. For the corporate world, he is known as the 'successor' of
'NK Tech Industry' and the 'CEO' of  'RD Company Ltd'. His family knows about his legal and illegal activities. He also has good opinions and reputations in the whole corporate world. He is sweet to his family. He is the most ruthless one when it comes to the mafia world. As a successor and CEO, he is very cold,grumpy,strict, and dominating. He always smirks  in front of the world. He only smiles genuinely when he sees 'her' and only in front of his family. His strength is his family. But his only weakness is 'her'. He has been obsessed with 'her' for almost 6 years now. He doesn't trust anyone easily. If he trusts anyone blindly, then it's his little brother. His aura screams 'darkness' and 'dominance'. He has a lot of enemies in both the underworld and corporate world. He has major issues in controlling his anger. He kills mercilessly who dare to mess with him and his family. He doesn't even hesitate to kill the ones who mess with 'her' also. He can do anything for 'her'. He only fears her and about her rejection. He has only 2 friends whom he can trust blindly as they are his childhood friends. Except them he doesn't trust anyone. If you get on his bad side, then the next minute, you'll die. Everyone calls him 'God of Hell'. His one look is enough for his men to understand that if they have to kill a person or let them live.

"He is handsome as hell, with a well-built body and hazel brown eyes, and his looks can lure anyone. By looking at him, no one can say that he is the ruthless mafia king. "

So what happens when the two dark world meets ?

What happens when she gets to know about his obsession over her ?

Will they fall in love ?
Or will they become enemies ?

For all these questions and for more details
Do read the book 📖

If you are excited 🥳
Let me know in the comments, guys 💌

Do vote for further updates ✨️

For further spoilers and updates

Do follow me on instagram as well
@authornikshi_09 💞

Thanks for reading 🤗
I love you guys ❤️🫂