college love story (6)❤️

Continue:

Here Abhimanyu had explained Akshra everything pointely & clearly
" Did you understand...?"
" Hmm yess..." Can we go for the surgery time is over !!"she said looking hear nd there shaking her leg in nervousness....
He looks at her nervous face he tried to calm her " inta nervous mat ho warna surgery nhi kar paogi u should to be calm while surgery Akshra ji!!"

She looks at him with wide as he said
" Akshraaa ji....??!" She whispered slowly " itni ijat to mujhe isne kabhi nhi di accha hai sudhar gaya warna main uss patient se pahele iski surgery karti main!!"
She cursed him in herself...

He glared at her " ohh Madam!" Shaking his palm infront of her face " kaha kho jati hai aap maine kuch kaha aapse suna ya nhi !!" He said while folding his shirt sleeves..
Akshra gulps looking at his hands nerves which was making her week
"Jiii....yess...i mean haa....ohk!!''

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows " lagta hai pagla wagla gyi hai!!" Hmm taiyar hoke ot mein aao !!" He said nd about to walk forward...

Suddenly Akshra stand she was going to walk to took her purse from his table she bumped with him her leg get twist(Ahhh )her hand gripped his shirt on his broad shoulders.....to protect he pick his on hand nd warped around her waist to save her but unfortunately they both fall down on the ground Akshra was down nd he was on top both eyes where closed.....
Abhimanyu open his eyes nd get lost on her beauty her hair was flying on her face he smiled unknowingly nd put her hair strand behind her ear with smile and shine in his eyes.... feeling his cold fingers on her face she opens her eyes slowly her breathe got hitched they both get lost in each other eyes..... Talking through their eyes but their heart don't know what is happening.....just it was beating "DHAK....DHAK....DHAK....!"

They were all lost but suden"KNOCK KNOCK!!" made them come out from their intense nd love gaze they look here nd there they saw the nurse nurse get turn looking at them '' i....am ...sorry!" She ran... Abhimanyu look at Akshra he get stand with jerk fixing his shirt nd picking his doctor cort" Are you out of mind dekh kar nhi chal sakti??" He lightly glared at her ...." Aage se aisa nhi hona chahiye "
But he was happy from inside....
Akshra get up " wo sorry aage se dekh ke.....!!" He cut her in between nd started going from turn nd said" it's ohk please come for the surgery fast!!" He went....

Akshra glared at him in anger on his going figure "kahika Maharaj hai kya pahele dat ta hai or badme it's ohk bhi kaheta hai isse mujhe sorry nhi usse sorry bolna chahiye mujhe"  aaaya bada it's ohkkkkk!!" Huhhhh ( mikmikimg him)....

" Lekin kya wo sach mei sudhar gaya kya paheli bar ek ladki ko dekh ke wo bhi akele usne flirt nhi kiya mujhe to ykin nhi ho rha hai....ykin kar bhi kaise lu usne mere dil ke sath khela Maine usse pyar Kiya or mujh motorbike ke liye shart ke taur par istemal kiya kabhi....kabhi usse maaf nhi karungi usse kabhi bhank tak nahi lagne dungi ki " who am i ??!" Aaj jo hua iske baad kabhi nhi hoga...you don't know who is him he is just ur senior nd that is it..

She said In herself '' chal Akshra surgery ke liye...!!"
Here same thing going in Abhimanyu mind he was happy also angry also with fixed emotions..
" Mujhe jada khush nhi hona chahiye main sirf ek hi ladki se shadi karta hu wo sirf Akshra hai sirf meri Akshra......!!" I love you akshu!!!"......
Both went to do the surgery in the ot while ignoring each other ....

•••••••••••••••••••

It was night of 10 surgery were end nd here both were packing to go home Abhimanyu sees Akshra going alone towards the road he drive his car to her
" Baitho main chor dunga tumhe!" He said opening his car door Akshra was gasping by sudden car came from back
She said no
"I will go myself i have my legs i can go by walking I don't want ur favour!!"

" I am saying sit in car!! Raat bahot ho gyi hai main Ghar chor dunga tumhe tumhare this is ur senior order....!"

He was going to say further but she cut his word '' tum senior andar hospital mei the nd now we are not in hospital go ...so u can't force me !"

He huffed" ab baithogi yaa nhi mujhe apna tarika bhi aata hai!"

She looks at him while raining her brows" jis school mein padhe ho na waha ki head master thi main!"

He gritted his teeth with little chukle
" Tumhe dar nhi lagta mujhse let me show you how dangerous i am!!" .....

" Darti to main apne baap se bhi nhi hu to tum kya chiz ho Abhimanyu Birla!" She said showing him her middle finger to him....
He now came out from the car he held her wrist pull her closer to himself with jerk Akshra again gasped in shock..
" Abhimanyu Birla se panga nhi lene ka madam warna abhimanyu Birla apni aukat or attitude ko dikhane se peeche nhi hat ta or haa isse mera favour hi mano warna aaj tak abhimanyu Birla ne iss addhi raat jo kisi ladki ko lift nhi diya !!" Or haa or kuch sunna chahti ho ya tumhe utha ke baithau ye chahti ho!!"

Her eyes get wide hearing this she sat pulling her hand from his grip he smiled looking at her nd lift his collar
"Nautanki mujhe pata tha ki ye aise nhi manne wali!!" Now don't get angry i will leave u to ur house.....!"now give me ur address!! Or shall i drop you in dharamshala!"

" Batamiz insan!" She whispered as giving him her adress he gigled while driving his car  he drived towards her address .....

Tumhara ghar to mere.........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you ❤️

I wish you all like the story love you all ...

Really i am sad today very much 💔