𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒕 🤎

Here's where it all began..

Ja'da was always the shy quiet type , always stayed to herself. While La'moné was more outgoing & loud of course , so she was more known & popular around school.

You would've never thought Ja'da would get into it with anyone but out of all days , this day she did.

Like was said, Ja'da stayed to herself so she had no real friends besides a couple associates & her boyfriend Andre.

Ja'da had over heard rumors that some girl had been flirting with Andre in the lunch room, so she'd ask her teacher to use the restroom but we know where she really went.

Making her way to the lunch room , she catches the girl all up on Andre. So she walks over questioning Andre.

Ja'da: "Andre?"
Andre: "hey babe, what u doin' here?"
Ja'da: "what are you doing?"
Andre: "havin' lunch , wassup?"
Ja'da: *squints* "and her??"
Andre: "what about her?"
Ja'da: "don't be slow Andre, why she all up on you?"
Andre: "J its not like that-"
Ja'da: "THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE?"

With all the rowdiness, everyone seemed to start to notice , including La'moné.

Shantell: "GIRL CALM DOWN" "OBVIOUSLY HE DON'T WONT YOU"

Ja'da kept quiet, while everyone stared.

Shantell: "yea keep quiet little girl"

La'moné walks over to stop the rage.

La'moné: "woah woah, whats goin' on here?"
Shantell: "little girl scary, mad cause her boyfriend don't want her anymore"
La'moné: *looks over at Ja'da*

Ja'da still not talking just making facial expressions & basically staring into Shantell's soul. If you're a quiet girl you know what that means.. she's bout ready to blow up.

Shantell: "what you looking at scary?!" *jumps*

everyone in the lunch room: "OOOOOOUUUUU"

La'moné: "mcht chill out Shantell , what you pickin' on this girl for?" "if anything you scary IN DA FACE"

everyone in the lunch room: *laughs*

Ja'da: *holds La'moné back* "unt unn i got this.."
Ja'da: *punches the girl in the face*

everyone in the lunch room: "OOOOOOHHHH"

Shantell: "are you crazy?? you broke my nose YOU TRICK"
Ja'da: "i ain't mess nothing up that won't already was" "I GOT YO TRICK"

Shantell and Ja'da still going at it. But seconds later security makes their way, separating them apart.

Security: "LADIES to the office NOW!"