Chepter 18[🔞+]

Note: Sexual content ahead.💭🔞

he glared up at me, shame and hate mingling on he perfect features. He cold, proud eyes blazed with emotions I had summoned.

"Now that we got this out the way, why don't I fuck you like I wanted to from the start?" I said in a low voice. Pete was a chess piece.

There was a flash of fear, but I didn't give he time to consider my words. he was slick around my cock. I slid all the way out of he and thrust back into he in one hard push. he gasped from pain this time. I hummed my approval. I soon found a pace that was fast enough to be painful but not so overwhelming that he'd not feel the dark promise of pleasure behind it.

he closed he eyes. "No," I snarled, giving he a far less restrained thrust, showing he that I was still holding back. he looked at me with hate and disgust. I claimed he mouth, growing even harder under the intensity of he emotions. Hate was good.

I sucked he nipple into my mouth, and he tensed. Oh yes. Fucking Pete was better than my imagination had promised. "I can't wait to send these sheets to Dan and your family," I rasped against he wet skin.

he clawed at my back, and I groaned, my cock twitching.

he fought against the pleasure, clung to the pain, even preferring it. I reached between us, found her cock, and flicked my finger over it. he squeezed harder around my cock, causing my eyes to close under the blinding pleasure. "If you stop fighting the pleasure, it'll be less painful, Angel," I murmured against he pink nipple before I sucked it back into my mouth. I hit deeper than before, still not as hard and deep as I wanted, but Pete whimpered.

I lifted my head. he bit he lip, holding back the sound. "Surrender to the pleasure. It'll be worth it."

he hit me with a hateful gaze but didn't pull back when I kissed he mouth and slipped my tongue inside. he'd rather suffer through the pain than stop fighting the pleasure. Proud and strong. Determined not to give me another one of he sweet releases. I claimed he mouth, hard and fast, like my cock did he tight center.

 I claimed he mouth, hard and fast, like my cock did he tight center

I decided to allow he that small victory. I'd already won the prize and the war. I let loose, submitted to the pressure in my balls. I thrust into he one last time then shot my cum into he with a violent shudder.

I stared into he eyes as I claimed he body. he was mine. I couldn't wait for Cavallaro and he fiancé to find out.

PETE POV

Vegas pulled out of me, and I winced, sucking in a sharp breath. I rolled over to my side, away from him, but the shame stayed with me. Vegas brushed my hair away and kissed my neck then lightly bit down, and I shivered. "You are mine now, Angel. I own you. Even if I ever let you go, I'll still own you. You will always remember this day and deep down you will always know that you are mine and mine alone."

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back tears, fighting them, holding on to my composure with sheer force of will. The sheets rustled as Vegas got out of bed, and I didn't look over my shoulder to see what he was doing. I heard the water running in the bathroom.