Fountain of youth discovery/Back home/Ogre family age regression

At noon, Shrek, Fiona, the kids, Donkey, Puss in Boots, the Dronkeys, and Dragon are walking through the forest of the swamp.

"Whoa, look at that, Shrek." Said Donkey.

"I've never seen a fountain before. Let's get this to our backyard." Said Shrek.

Dragon nodded in agreement and she lifted the fountain and flew back to Shrek's house.

They went back inside the house and gave the fountain of youth a display outside.

"(Sighs happily) What a great outdoor adventure." Said Shrek as he accidentally drank the fountain of youth in his cup, and then he burped.

"Uh-oh." Said Donkey, Fiona, Dragon, and the kids.

"What? I'm fine." Said Shrek.

Suddenly, Shrek's stomach starts growling.

"Uh-oh." Said Shrek, as he clutched his stomach.

"Excuse me, guys. I have to go to the bathroom." Said Shrek, quickly, as he went to the bathroom, as for the others, they saw his shoes fall on the floor.

Shrek looked at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. He starts to get younger, his clothes starts to get bigger, baggier, and loose, his pants slipped on the floor, he tried to pick up his shirt and his alligator vest, but they slipped onto the floor too, all that's left was his underpants, but it slipped out of his hands too and they're on the floor. He's now a naked little ogre baby.

Baby Shrek sucked his hand and he giggled.

Fiona and the others opened the door.

"Shrek? Honey?" Called Fiona, and she looked down at his husband, and gasped. "Wow." She said in excitement.

"Aww! He's so cute." Said Donkey, lovingly.

"(High-pitched voice) Hi, Donkey." Said Baby Shrek, as he touched Donkey's muzzle.

"(Laughing) Stop it, Shrek! That tickles." Laughed Donkey.

"Of course! The fountain is what turned Shrek into a little ogre baby." Said Princess Fiona.

Felicia tugged Fiona's dress.

"You three want to be a bunch of little naked ogre babies, too?" Asked Fiona.

Farkle, Fergus, and Felicia nodded in agreement.

"Ok, then. I'll go first." Said Fiona, she carried her 3 kids outside and went to the fountain outside.

"Uh-oh." Said Baby Shrek, with worry.

Fiona, and the kids are outside and they have glass drinks in their hands.

"Are you kids, ready?" Asked Fiona.

"Yeah, Mom!" Said Farkle, Fergus, and Felicia.

"Well, here goes." Said Fiona, as she drank the fountain of youth, and the kids drank it too.

Fiona clutched her stomach and the kids clutched their stomachs too and went back to the bathroom, quickly, and so did the kids.

Fiona, and the kids are at the bathroom with Baby Shrek as they watched themselves in the mirror.

Baby Shrek is gonna watch what happens, along with Donkey, Puss in Boots, the Dronkeys, and Dragon.

Fiona and the kids starts to get younger, and their clothes starts to get bigger, baggier, and loose too. Fiona's dress dropped onto the floor with Shrek's clothes, and she's now a little naked ogre baby too. The kids' clothes slipped onto the floor with their parents' clothes. Now, their back at being a bunch of little naked ogre babies too.

"Yippee!" Cheered Baby Fiona, Baby Farkle, Baby Fergus, and Baby Felicia.

"(High-pitched voice) It worked!" Said Baby Fiona, excitedly.

Shrek, Fiona, and their children are now little naked ogre babies.