Part 1

The year is 2015. The fourth Super Smash Bros. tournment had been underway for well over a year.  Inside of Smash Mansion there is a certain black winged angel walking around with his head down. He has lost a total of three matches in a row, that was just today. He had been on a losing streak all week. He just couldn't seem to win, neither competitive nor casual matches. 

He couldn't figure out why. Sure Pit was also struggling to win, but he had a better win rate. Dark Pit thought back to earlier. When he missed a Electroshock arm at a critical time. He left open to attack and it was over from there. He had been told that all newcomers struggle when they first arrive to the Smash Bros. tournament, but it had been a while since had joined, and it appeared to him that no one else was doing as bad as him. 

Still, there was this one other thing in his mind. His utimate attack in casual matches, his Final Smash. When he found out it would be his own iconic Dark Pit Staff he was thrilled, well as much as he allowed himself to be. It was in his official artwork, and every one knew it. They also knew it was a carbon copy of Zelda/Sheik's Final Smash. His only distinguishing move from Pitstain wasn't even original.