Volume 1 Chapter 1: Magic Knights Exam?

Sakura approached the entrance of the exam with her foreign clothes with her clover kingdom Grimoire in hand. She got her contestant number #134 and sauntered into the arena casually. She stood there in the arena just minding her own business. But then suddenly a flock of anti-birds landed on her samurai armor. She held out her finger and several landed gracefully on it. She smiled brightly as she giggled playfully at their cuteness. Everyone around her began to laugh at her weakness. The bird's flock to those who have low magic power. In reality she just smelled like nuts and berries. She created things for them to snack on.

The 9 Magic Knight Captains arrived at their seats. William gave a huge speech but Sakura zoned out. But then a great tree descended upon them from the sky. She saw the branches form a broom. She reached out and grabbed a broom gracefully. The bird's stayed on her and continued to chirp and socialize with each other. Everyone around her was either struggling or failing at just hovering on their brooms. She sat down on the stick part and floated up into the air with elegance and grace. The birds rested on her broom and chirped with excitement. She just smiled as she enjoyed herself in this very cool moment. She could see for miles. "Wow. This main city is gigantic. Way bigger than the leaf village." She heard clamoring and complaints as she descended from the sky. She hopped off her broom gracefully and grabbed the stick with swiftness.

Next up was the Magical Ability Exam:

Sakura stood there covered in anti-birds. She held out her right hand and directed it to the brick wall in front of her. The wind around her began to shift and transform. Petals of pulsating magic spiraled around her arm and body. Everyone looked her way as her pink petals began to glow bright. "Infernal Blossom." She muttered softly as her petals took the form of short swords. They shot forward towards her brick wall with such swiftness and speed. They struck the wall and seemed to do nothing to the structure. Everyone grumbled deeply in annoyance with her wasting their time. Only to see her clenched her fist. The swords of petals exploded and the wall combusted outward. She lowered her hand and smiled happily.

Magical Control Ability Exam:

Sakura closed her eyes and put her hands together, it looked like she was meditating. A familiar face up top knew exactly what she was doing. She was using Ki to detect the multiple targets moving in the air at once. She retracted her hands from each other. She created blossom Shurikens. She threw 5 for each hand. She controlled all of them subconsciously and they destroyed the center of almost all of the targets. She pulled the Shurikens back her way. She caught them all swiftly and then destroyed their forms. Petals fell to the ground around them.

Creation Magic Exam:

Sakura made a thinking face as she thought about what to create. She held out her right hand and petals began to spiral around an empty place. "The biggest thing I can create that's impressive is Kurama!" She shouted to herself. A giant beast made out of magic petals quickly was manifested in the center of the arena. It roared fiercely as its 9 tails organically moved as if it was alive. It looked down at its creator and held out a clenched fist. She walked up and gave it a fist bump. The entire arena was panicking and going crazy over what she created. She saw they were freaking out and crying? She dispelled her creation and the wind blew it away. She turned around and looked up at the magic knight captains and smirked deviously at a certain someone.

Developmental Magic Exam:

Sakura held on to the seed and threw it down at the center and the instant it hit the stone ground. It began to rapidly grow into a giant cherry blossom tree. Roots sprouted out from the ground. She was picked up by a sentient branch and lifted into the air. She leaned up against one of the many branches and waved at a certain someone who was smoking a cigarette. All the captains looked intrigued.